Symmetrical broadband for the SMME market

Sapphiron

Centadel
Company Rep
and its so expensive, most other fibre and microwave providers are much cheaper.

Neotel provides 100mbit fibre/microwave for R17k pm and uncapped data is included!

and no, they cant be trusted, any company who's management allows for its licence to expire, clearly has incompetent management.

Arthur

Honorary Master
any company who's management allows for its licence to expire, clearly has incompetent management.
Hehe. Know what you mean.

On the other hand, who can blame management for forgetting to pay Caesar the annual tribute he extracts? "License fees" are an iniquitous tax.

j4ck455

Executive Member
Every 12 to 24 months WBS/iBurst pops up in a news article, and my first thought is that company still exists?

There's only one forumite I know of that (probably) still uses iBurst (no idea why).

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Now can we get symmetrical internet for the home?

elvis_presley

Expert Member
Now can we get symmetrical internet for the home?
Yes, buy an SME product .. they're happy to install in homes :)

For reference, here's the XDSL offerings - first company I've seen with their costs put so plainly and openly. We're moving to them at work. And they did confirm I could get an SME offering if I wanted. I was about to go for it, until LinkAfrica announced they're pushing out FTTH in many Durban suburbs, so I'm waiting on that for a bit.

View attachment XDSL Durban Fibre.pdf

Coza

"This article was published in partnership with iBurst."

It's an advert.