Synology NAS Giveaway - Enter here

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAS as the ultimate media streamerWant to watch videos from computers, mobile devices, Apple TV, and Android TV without having to copy them between devices? Video Station streams videos to these devices. It also enriches your video collections with auto-downloaded posters, searches subtitles from the Internet, and lets you share videos with friends.

All your family photos and videos taken by their mobile phones can be backed up automatically to one personal place on your NAS with Moments. Most importantly, photos are automatically grouped together according to similar faces, places, and subjects with the power of AI technology.

NAS as the ultimate media streamer​

Want to watch videos from computers, mobile devices, Apple TV, and Android TV without having to copy them between devices? Video Station streams videos to these devices. It also enriches your video collections with auto-downloaded posters, searches subtitles from the Internet, and lets you share videos with friends.

NAS as the ultimate media streamer

Hope the transcoding is strong enough!

Back up PC and Mac automatically
Drive allows your family to sync files between a centralized NAS and their PC/Mac. Drive supports restoring previous versions and sharing files directly from local computers to maximize efficiency. If you are using Mac, you can also back up your Mac to Synology NAS via Time Machine.

File sync for PC/Mac using Drive
Back up files from Mac to NAS with Time Machine

By using a web browser or mobile apps, you can access files and use various services provided by the NAS via the Internet.

Share and collect files in a breeze​

Sharing files stored on NAS with friends is a breeze. Simply right-click a file or folder and select Share File Links or Create File Requests and a link will then be generated. Your friends can follow the link to download the selected file or folder, or upload files to your NAS, with or without a DSM account.

Back up PC and Mac automatically​

Drive allows your family to sync files between a centralized NAS and their PC/Mac. Drive supports restoring previous versions and sharing files directly from local computers to maximize efficiency. If you are using Mac, you can also back up your Mac to Synology NAS via Time Machine.

The capability to use it as a media streamer devices and and automatic backup solution for my home network will make it come in extremely handy.

Why do you and your family need one​

How many photos and videos do you take each day? Is your phone or laptop running out of space? Our constant challenge is that the number of our digital files keeps going up and they are scattered across different devices and services. To consolidate these files into one safe place, you need a secure and centralized storage solution.

Love Synology NAS's, Have 2 DS418Plays, love being able to access all my stuff in one place from any device, and being able to listen to my music stored on my NAS at home from a restaurant in Italy is quite a neat trick! :)

Back up PC and Mac automatically

Want to watch videos from computers, mobile devices, Apple TV, and Android TV without having to copy them between devices? Video Station streams videos to these devices. It also enriches your video collections with auto-downloaded posters, searches subtitles from the Internet, and lets you share videos with friends.

Survey completed.

Using NAS is easy and budget-friendly​

Synology provides various time-saving services. Simply apply for a QuickConnect ID, which allows handy access to your NAS and free you from complicated router settings. The intuitive user interface and comprehensive tutorials also help you easily manage your NAS.
Tired of upgrading your public cloud storage plans? Synology NAS provides a much larger storage space without monthly subscription fees. Just share its storage space with family members – a small investment that’s going to benefit the whole household.

Video Station and Download station are one of my favourite features of Synology NAS. The way download station is able to search, organise and file downloads is quite a nifty feature. I like also how Video station is able to organise media and download metadata for media files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back