Tactical Distributors

schuits

Expert Member
Has anyone dealt with them?

I see they have 2 physical shops so I felt safe with them. Ordered some stuff online, and it's just been sitting there with 1 item on backorder.
I mailed them, but they don't respond.
Then I checked Hello Peter and it seems they have scammed people out of money before.

Whiskers81

Expert Member
Don't know them. I deal with the reputable guys that has long standing relations on gunsite.

Pitbull

Verboten
Has anyone dealt with them?

I see they have 2 physical shops so I felt safe with them. Ordered some stuff online, and it's just been sitting there with 1 item on backorder.
I mailed them, but they don't respond.
Then I checked Hello Peter and it seems they have scammed people out of money before.
Couple of warning signs I would have picked up and would not have used them because of it:

1. No registration and/or VAT number noted anywhere on the site I can see
2. No Paypal. Paypal is very quick to reverse funds in favour of the user if there are problems. Companies who don't use Paypal, I personally think have a reason not to ;)

I would have visited the shop itself instead of ordering online if I needed something from them. I would not trust the site itself. Just my 2c

schuits

Expert Member
Couple of warning signs I would have picked up and would not have used them because of it:

1. No registration and/or VAT number noted anywhere on the site I can see
2. No Paypal. Paypal is very quick to reverse funds in favour of the user if there are problems. Companies who don't use Paypal, I personally think have a reason not to ;)

I would have visited the shop itself instead of ordering online if I needed something from them. I would not trust the site itself. Just my 2c
Yeah. Normally I'm more cautious with online shopping. Just figured that with a legit physical shop it would be ok.
Guess it's another learning moment.
I'll go past them on the weekend and see what they have to say. Otherwise I'll open a fraud case, I'm tired of people taking my money.

Whiskers81

Expert Member