Takealot competitor Everyshop launches

saor

Honorary Master
Wish their categories would be higher up, instead they first show a big header and some random products & you gotta scroll down every time to get to the categories.

gt.png

saor

Honorary Master
Also, if you click a product via a category section you get the full path at the top so you can navigate back again.
1.png

But if you click a featured product, there's so category path which is irritating.
2.png

Navigation feels very clunky and the purple reminds me of old-shool mweb websites.

Mr Scratch

Expert Member
Gonna be an absolute field day with people gaming any and all system loopholes/voucher API/discount stacking etc

Happens with every new online retailer...

MeestaR

Expert Member
I saw a "Ring" category, those stuff aint cheap either. Who pays R4k for a camera in a doorbell button?
Maybe next time.
Takealot "Ring" search brings up scattered results of cheap jewelry (240 for a resizable ring, so any brakpanner looking to get engaged, here is a budget ring for you. Or do they use an oversized moer/nut as a ring?) with the Ring products.

WorldWarIII

Expert Member
I saw a "Ring" category, those stuff aint cheap either. Who pays R4k for a camera in a doorbell button?
Maybe next time.
Takealot "Ring" search brings up scattered results of cheap jewelry (240 for a resizable ring, so any brakpanner looking to get engaged, here is a budget ring for you. Or do they use an oversized moer/nut as a ring?) with the Ring products.
shoooo , 240 ... to waste that on an engagement... Rather pay a hooker for an hour and get it out of your system.

Wysjoumuis

Nintendo switch R8000 and xbox R7000, Mybb always shows us the "best" "massive" and "epic" prices

eg2505

Honorary Master
navigation is not fun,
but then again Takealot search box isnt that great either.

so it all depends on how well the delivery/return experience is like.