Takealot now enforcing CAPTCHA for account login. True or false?

Cost Conscious

For the last few weeks, every time I want to log in to my Takealot account I have to complete a reCAPTCHA.

After a number of test emails with 'support' the response (official reason) I have received is:

"Kindly note that our technical team has advised that you will receive the CAPTCHA prompt each time you need to log into your account.

This is a recent change and we cannot bypass this as it needs to be completed."

If this claim is correct then everyone should see the CAPTCHA screen and I would have expected to find complaints about it which I have not.

Are you getting the challenge when you log in?

Thanks

Attachments

• CAPTCHA.jpg
    CAPTCHA.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 8

furpile

Expert Member
I have had to do the Captcha the last few weeks, with the pictures as above. Now I see it is just the normal checkbox Captcha when you sign in.

Pegasus

Executive Member
I get those. I just choose any blocks and it lets me in.

insect

Yeah, I have also had to do this every time I logged in the last couple of weeks. This morning it was just the checkbox. :unsure:

3WA

Honorary Master
I get it.

I’m amazing at Captcha. I can differentiate the boats from the trains every time.

duckgray

been having to do this every time i login recently. the worst part is some of the images are so obtuse or taken from an "artistic" angle which makes it damn hard to identify the "motorbus"