Takealot voucher coupon codes

Steamy Tom

Expert Member
How long would it be before they're profitable? They've been in business since 2002 as Take2.co.za, and since 2011 as TAKEALOT. When will they start being profitable then? It doesn't seem smart to run a non-profitable business for more than 17 years by now?
there is a difference between being profitable and being equitable, either way though I don't know as I am not involved, they are making money for sure, but reinvesting it massively back into the business and to investors i would assume.

Smokey mcpot

there is a difference between being profitable and being equitable, either way though I don't know as I am not involved, they are making money for sure, but reinvesting it massively back into the business and to investors i would assume.
Once again, i worked for the conpany and specifically with the finances. Trust me when i say they are profitable. I wont dig into the nitty gritty around the reports... But those same reports claiming they're not profitable is whqt they use to avoid giving bonuses.

So lets not get into the greed because i see the fat bonuses that the guys at the head of the table get for not being profitable. I also know that they have targets which are way above being profitable, however if they dont make the amount of profit (read it again profit... Pure profit) they dont consider themselves as profitable yet.

Foe those crying about abuse... When you dont use the vouchers yourselves then you can feel free to complain all you want. I on the other hand will be using the new vouchers when they are released the 2nd week of December.

Smokey mcpot

How long would it be before they're profitable? They've been in business since 2002 as Take2.co.za, and since 2011 as TAKEALOT. When will they start being profitable then? It doesn't seem smart to run a non-profitable business for more than 17 years by now?
I know these type of businesses close if they're not profitable within 2 years for our company. Ive seen enough retrenchment happening in our company due to other similar businesses

Steamy Tom

Expert Member
Once again, i worked for the conpany and specifically with the finances. Trust me when i say they are profitable. I wont dig into the nitty gritty around the reports... But those same reports claiming they're not profitable is whqt they use to avoid giving bonuses.

So lets not get into the greed because i see the fat bonuses that the guys at the head of the table get for not being profitable. I also know that they have targets which are way above being profitable, however if they dont make the amount of profit (read it again profit... Pure profit) they dont consider themselves as profitable yet.

Foe those crying about abuse... When you dont use the vouchers yourselves then you can feel free to complain all you want. I on the other hand will be using the new vouchers when they are released the 2nd week of December.
Whatever helps you sleep at night bro

SykomantiS

Expert Member
sbsa250bf - R250 off - Have read somewhere that it might only be the 1st 5k people who can use it.