Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Huh?
Takealot normally call me on the day to request a time and then call me again when they are delivering.

Only if Mr D does the delivery. If its a 2nd party like FedX or Skynet they just pitch without giving you a warning and what's worst they don't verify if the consignee is the right person did bring it up to their attention and they recommended in future during checkout to add a comment. Example Please phone me on delivery day to confirm suitable time for delivery.

In future when skynet does come jot down the time. Its normally the same drivers who deliver

ichigo

Executive Member
Only if Mr D does the delivery. If its a 2nd party like FedX or Skynet they just pitch without giving you a warning and what's worst they don't verify if the consignee is the right person did bring it up to their attention and they recommended in future during checkout to add a comment. Example Please phone me on delivery day to confirm suitable time for delivery.

In future when skynet does come jot down the time. Its normally the same drivers who deliver

Will remember to add it to the comment next time thanks

They came in the afternoon at 3pm last time so wasn't same time if they apparently came at 11:30 am when I went quickly to the grocery store.

Last edited:

akescpt

Honorary Master
takealot needs to fix their damn website. if I have to log in 3 times to checkout with the next purchase then im gonna close that damn page.

RichardG

Honorary Master
and they use Mr Delivery not skynet

I Order from TAKEALOT frequenty (Johannesburg) small parcels get delivered by Mr Delivery example hard drives ,laptops.(scooter/bike) Bigger parcels get delivered by Skynet ordered 4 items.

jarrodr

Expert Member
Found a use for my R50 voucher. Bought Evox Whey Protein 2.2kg. R416.

Even without the voucher, Takealot is cheaper than Dischem.

blahdihel

Expert Member
and they use Mr Delivery not skynet

Both have delivered to me. If I order and pay before 10h00, I get it the next day (so far without fail - if in stock). Skynet in the morning (10-ish) and Mr Delivery around 16h00. ...and I live in the sticks (almost 300km from Joburg).

If I order from Kalahari and they say 24h delivery, I can expect it to take 4-5 days.

I bought something from Raru last week. Mightily impressed. Ordered and paid around 12h00, shipping notification at 15h00. Got it 11h00 the next morning - all the way from Cape Town.

ld13

Honorary Master
Loot shows as much quicker but i've yet to buy anything there. Will have a look.

Loot gives me next day econoparcel delivery via SAPO if they have the item in stock - our post office is like 1 click over from theirs and is serviced by the same postal hub. Before takealot moved, they offered the same service for the same proximity reasons, via speed services. Sometimes I could order on Friday, they SAPO it that same afternoon and I could go collect it Saturday morning from my post office. Still need to test it out properly since the move.

CaffeinePirate

They use Skynet to deliver in my area too. Arrives at PMB, I live 50 KM away and they usually deliver the same day they receive it. Always call me first to confirm address and if someone will be there.

ichigo

Executive Member
They use Skynet to deliver in my area too. Arrives at PMB, I live 50 KM away and they usually deliver the same day they receive it. Always call me first to confirm address and if someone will be there.

No calls here or parcel yet today and Takealot will investigate :p

Edit: Got hold of Skynet and they said 10:30 am they will come so holding thumbs

Last edited:

RichardG

Honorary Master
I'll be impressed with Takealot when I can buy a car from them.

I will be impressed with takealot when I can buy building material(paint, bricks) etc.

With takealot anything is possible.

We should ask them to stock OnePlus devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.