Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like most specials are before payday which is irritating at times.

You see, after payday they don't really have to do any marketing like specials, because their volume increase in any case... it's the quiet times that they market to get the volumes up when at a low point of the month.

isie

Honorary Master
Yeh, me neither. I think takealot might have only targeted the people with standard bank cards, which is a pity.

I think its standard bank target their own customers with an incentive to get the app, and I guess takealot gets more customers from standard bank

I think its standard bank target their own customers with an incentive to get the app, and I guess takealot gets more customers from standard bank

Probably.

I've got my FNB card in the app :) 3DSecure is not awesome on mobile. Actually wish FNB would get their gat in rat and join AMT at PASA!

ld13

Honorary Master
Did anyone just get a takealot R100 off 250 voucher via email from Superbalist ending in WG83?

Edit: They are unique codes

Last edited:

weelzSA

Expert Member
Did anyone just get a takealot R100 off 250 voucher via email from Superbalist ending in WG83?

Yeah received one now but it can only be sued for purchases from Superbalist.

ld13

Honorary Master
Yeah received one now but it can only be sued for purchases from Superbalist.
Do not confuse the email from takealot with the one from superbalist.

They both sent out mails with a voucher for the other.

Shellyb1

Expert Member

Didn't get one in my inbox. If anyone has that they will not be using, please will you pass it on to me. Doing my sons room and there are some funky decorative items I would dig from Superbalist.

Pm me

ld13

Honorary Master
If anyone has that they will not be using, please will you pass it on to me.

I will be posting any remaining superbalist/takealot vouchers here on Monday - will bug the family for them. Just need to check when they expire on Monday.

Shellyb1

Expert Member
I will be posting any remaining superbalist/takealot vouchers here on Monday - will bug the family for them. Just need to check when they expire on Monday.

Thanks.

Have you bought from them before? Not sure why some received and others havent.

They should know Saturday is my birthday :p... so a voucher should at the least come directly my way :)

Nimz

Executive Member
Tried using it now, doesn't work

and now my account is disabled from redeeming vouchers

urgh

weelzSA

Expert Member
My R100 off 250 at takealot works just fine. Ignore the 'blocked' message - loading vouchers still works just fine and dandy.

Who sent you the TakeAlot Voucher then? I received the Superbalist voucher from TakeAlot but no voucher for TakeAlot...

weelzSA

Expert Member
Superbalist sent me a 100off250 to use on Takealot.

Takealot sent me a 100off250 to use on Superbalist.

So you must be the lucky one then. I've never bought off Superbalist before so maybe that could be why I only recieved the one from TakeAlot to use on Superbalist?

vancity33

Standard Bank sent me a "Buy a R200 Takealot voucher for just R100" for the Masterpass. But the R100 for R1 is a much better deal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.