Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

akescpt

Honorary Master
doesn't work anymore. dammit. anybody else got a valid voucher?

mintydroid

Expert Member
I also need a new voucher. I've just got enough ebucks to buy an external optical drive.

Shellyb1

Expert Member
Try a few combos... Love2014 or Valentines2014 or loveIsInTheAir.

Something is bound to take...lol.

saor

Honorary Master
I don't have FB or twitter so hey - I figured I'd say thanks here. Ordered 3 books on the weekend of the 01-02-14, which were all imports and I received my package on Tuesday the 11th. Along with the vouchers in the voucher thread I paid less than half for the lot and received them within a week which is excellent. I'm going away on the 26th and really wanted the books before then, so getting them this early was great service.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Not sure if this kalahari.com voucher will work for everyone but I got it emailed to me this morning.

3232151e-6d92-42af-9b87-7bc28d7e930ckalahari.png

Voucher Code: 181455-s5rBNJ3u-1

Keigo

Not sure if this kalahari.com voucher will work for everyone but I got it emailed to me this morning.

3232151e-6d92-42af-9b87-7bc28d7e930ckalahari.png

Voucher Code: 181455-s5rBNJ3u-1

Got the same voucher code in my mailbox, but thanks for sharing! :)

Fyson

Takealot Feedback

I don't have FB or twitter so hey - I figured I'd say thanks here. Ordered 3 books on the weekend of the 01-02-14, which were all imports and I received my package on Tuesday the 11th. Along with the vouchers in the voucher thread I paid less than half for the lot and received them within a week which is excellent. I'm going away on the 26th and really wanted the books before then, so getting them this early was great service.

Might I also suggest that you write a compliment on hellopeter.com as well?

I do have a facebook and twitter account but don't use it a lot and I would rather use hellopeter.com than facebook.

Another option is to go to:
http://www.takealot.com/feedback

Last edited:

K T

I wouldn't brag about the vouchers thread too much, I'm not too sure that Takealot would be happy to know that they are being distributed freely and might try put a stop to it.

isie

Honorary Master
I wouldn't brag about the vouchers thread too much, I'm not too sure that Takealot would be happy to know that they are being distributed freely and might try put a stop to it.

Its getting there sales up as well as increasing their shopper base, and if they didn't want to they wouldn't make the vouchers generic.
Im sure just this thread alone probably made them a ton of Profit.
They should be thanking us :D

FlashSA

Executive Member

I dunno hey. I bought pool chlorine floaters and shaving stuff from them with the last R100 voucher code. Those items would normally have come from my local PnP so the way I see it, they should be experiencing increased turnover from this thread.

Whether that translates into profit is their baby....

Electric

Honorary Master

I don't see why.
The vouchers always equal sales for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.