Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

badtrev

The trolley voucher was just R50, there was no minimum spend requirement when I used it. I bought one movie for R50 and that was it.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
The trolley voucher was just R50, there was no minimum spend requirement when I used it. I bought one movie for R50 and that was it.
Oops, my bad, not sure why I thought that :eek:

"Thank you for adopting a shopping trolley. Your voucher code is (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) and is valid until 30/09/2014. Shop Now - www.takealot.com"

Necuno

Court Jester
Takealot Voucher Code – R50 Off, Expires at the end of 28 September 2014

You can get R50 off any purchase over R250 at Takealot by using the following voucher code:

apptastic

**mobile app discount code.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Takealot Voucher Code – R50 Off, Expires at the end of 28 September 2014

You can get R50 off any purchase over R250 at Takealot by using the following voucher code:

apptastic

**mobile app discount code.

And why you be reposting this?

Tinuva

The Magician
Voucher
attachment.php
Thank you. I added an item to my cart on the app on the phone. It said I can't order it as it was out of stock, except it showed it was in stock. Left it in the cart, went to the website, continued with the cart from there, added the code and it worked. I guess it works as long as you have logged in with the app at least once.

Last edited:

x S1 x

Thank you. I added an item to my cart on the app on the phone. It said I can't order it as it was out of stock, except it showed it was in stock. Left it in the cart, went to the website, continued with the cart from there, added the code and it worked. I guess it works as long as you have logged in with the app at least once.

Had the same issue, cleared my cart and added the items again, then it worked...

Tinuva

The Magician
Emailed eBucks yesterday, asking them I want to be able to buy takealot vouchers from the ebucks shop so that I can get the 40% discount, like with the Makro and Kalahari vouchers from the ebucks shop. At least they mailed me back this, this morning:
Good day Mr. **removed**,

Thank you for your suggestion, we have sent to the relevant department for further perusal.

There is currently an option to purchase Takealot vouchers directly from Takealot.com and using eBucks as a method of payment.

Regards,
**removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.