Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardG

Honorary Master
MrDeliverySA: Get a FREE TAKEALOT Voucher with every order! R50 off any purchase worth over R250 @ http://t.co/z5iYpF2wQI with your next food order :D"

Was fortunate enough to receive quiet a few vouchers.. Will most probably share some closer to expiry

Shellyb1

Expert Member
Free delivery is on the Takealot app not with Mr Delivery food. Mr Delivery food is usually R200 more expensive than getting into your car and driving to pick the food up yourself... So they make their R50 back.

Tinuva

The Magician
Free delivery is on the Takealot app not with Mr Delivery food. Mr Delivery food is usually R200 more expensive than getting into your car and driving to pick the food up yourself... So they make their R50 back.
Exactly my point :( No reason to use Mr Delivery, unless you were lazy enough to use them in the first place.

For me however, it makes no sense to use them to get a voucher.

Tinuva

The Magician
Have you guys seen that Google Now notifications now picks up on TakeAlot+MrDelivery orders, the same as it used to in the past for eBay orders? Pretty awesome IMHO. For USPS deliveries though it at least adds a tracking link too.

Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 9.51.41 AM.png

Doom5003

My Google Now cards dont show on my home page. I have to go to Google Now to see them, but wont even know that there are any even though in settings the nofivy me setting is on.

animehero

Expert Member
Quick Question.I've ordered an item that is "in Stock" at CPT warehouse today.Paid via CC too.
I've received an email stating that "I should wait until I've received email notification that my order is ready for collection" before i go there.Whats the chances that i will be able to collect today?I'm fairly close by until 3PM

Shard

Quick Question.I've ordered an item that is "in Stock" at CPT warehouse today.Paid via CC too.
I've received an email stating that "I should wait until I've received email notification that my order is ready for collection" before i go there.Whats the chances that i will be able to collect today?I'm fairly close by until 3PM

Orders before 12 are generally same day. They'll just need to process the stock and move to collection area.

But just mail there info, they respond pretty quickly.

animehero

Expert Member
Orders before 12 are generally same day. They'll just need to process the stock and move to collection area.

But just mail there info, they respond pretty quickly.

Thanks,did that now and they confirmed collection for today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.