Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swa

Honorary Master
Are you sharing? please pm me one if so.
Wanted to buy a book for my kid from loot...
Unfortunately the game I wanted to buy is out of stock again. So jaffle pan can wait a bit.

airborne

Honorary Master
How did you both use the same one?
I loaded it into my cart and checked it was valid and then discovered a few mins later when I went to check out that it was used :(

Quite a coincidence we both choose the same code and then posted back here within minutes.

dryburn.macbook

1. 6EWC-K2YF-M5JE
2. BPZ7-FBUQ-82A7
3. VK4C-QSKW-3G77
4. ZPBS-4QAG-JGGZ
5. 3TV6-GH3N-S7QR
6. 75YK-6H7S-ABN4
7. E3WU-6PD6-8RM9
8. BZ9J-ZRBF-N4BE

R50 off R250. No idea if they still work, supposedly valid until the end of this month.

If you use one of the vouchers, be a good lad and let the thread know, use the assigned numbers for ease.

Thanks, all have been used up, :(

RanzB

Honorary Master
643B-ZHP9-HQCA
4EVW-5BTP-25TW

R50 off R250. No idea if they still work, supposedly valid until the end of this month.

Thanks, all have been used up, :(

I'm actually not sure.. I think Takealot started pulling vouchers after the merger.. Either way, the above two are the last I have.

Noseworthy

Expert Member
Really can't find anything I want today, so feel free to use before 31 July

R100 off orders over R250

8WTN-VK3Q-SXZP

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
I just opened an Superbalist account (I hardly know what this website is all about, lol) and just received a voucher for their own website. How do you get access to the Takealot vouchers?

Sorry if this has been discussed on this thread before. Its been going for like 300+ pages.

ld13

Honorary Master
In addition to the hanging Marco I now also have half a marco available for the first (valid) claimant.

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
643B-ZHP9-HQCA
4EVW-5BTP-25TW

I'm actually not sure.. I think Takealot started pulling vouchers after the merger.. Either way, the above two are the last I have.

Schweeeet. I managed to use your first code. Used it a few hours ago but had banking problems. However I just noticed that the order was placed at the reduced price and was still valid, so I just changed the payment details. Went through just now. Thanks dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.