Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
I used my last voucher for a wireless router dropping the price to R150. Set it up as a repeater and now enjoying my neighbours wifi .

smiley-zn

I am new to the forum and have purchased quite a bit from Takealot, however not that much since the merger as the pricing is wacko. All vouchers will be appreciated as my wife is expecting (first child) and nappies and other essentials are required on an ongoing basis.

I did receive the ebucks email with the voucher, i see its a single use voucher and not generic.

codus

Does anyone have a contact email address for that eBucks voucher? Want to ask then where mine is ;)

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
Does anyone have a contact email address for that eBucks voucher? Want to ask then where mine is ;)

I just discovered mine (luckily) this morning in the junk mail folder of outlook.
More than likely the subject of the email that triggered it: "Great offers for you this month!" :rolleyes:

"We're celebrating 15 years of eBucks Rewards with great offers for you this month.
GET R100 OFF any purchase worth R250 or more on the takealot.com app"

ichigo

Executive Member
I just discovered mine (luckily) this morning in the junk mail folder of outlook.
More than likely the subject of the email that triggered it: "Great offers for you this month!" :rolleyes:

"We're celebrating 15 years of eBucks Rewards with great offers for you this month.
GET R100 OFF any purchase worth R250 or more on the takealot.com app"

Never received any here unfortunately.

I emailed Ebucks hopefully they reply

Last edited:

Phyrexian

I am new to the forum and have purchased quite a bit from Takealot, however not that much since the merger as the pricing is wacko. All vouchers will be appreciated as my wife is expecting (first child) and nappies and other essentials are required on an ongoing basis.

I did receive the ebucks email with the voucher, i see its a single use voucher and not generic.

Hello friends,

I am not new to the forum, and have been a member for many years. I have been very busy raising my herd of goats and my 17 children, and have not had time to post. My wife is now expecting her 18th child, and we require as many takealot vouchers as you can spare, for the essentials. We don't need to buy formula, as our herd of goats supplies our needs in that regard, al-hamdu lillah!

I know that there have been many one-post wonders begging in this thread, but my needs are true, and surely your generosity will be greatly rewarded. I am also a loyal, yet silent forum member. When you consider whether to give the voucher to a member who posts regularly, think about poor Phyrexian, and his 17 children. Phyrexian did not create this account just to ask for a takealot voucher, no sir!

Blessings,
Phyrexian

Status
Not open for further replies.