Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
Hello friends,

I am not new to the forum, and have been a member for many years. I have been very busy raising my herd of goats and my 17 children, and have not had time to post. My wife is now expecting her 18th child, and we require as many takealot vouchers as you can spare, for the essentials. We don't need to buy formula, as our herd of goats supplies our needs in that regard, al-hamdu lillah!

I know that there have been many one-post wonders begging in this thread, but my needs are true, and surely your generosity will be greatly rewarded. I am also a loyal, yet silent forum member. When you consider whether to give the voucher to a member who posts regularly, think about poor Phyrexian, and his 17 children. Phyrexian did not create this account just to ask for a takealot voucher, no sir!

Blessings,
Phyrexian

Great first post :D

Last edited:

DJ Yoda

Hello friends,

I am not new to the forum, and have been a member for many years. I have been very busy raising my herd of goats and my 17 children, and have not had time to post. My wife is now expecting her 18th child, and we require as many takealot vouchers as you can spare, for the essentials. We don't need to buy formula, as our herd of goats supplies our needs in that regard, al-hamdu lillah!

I know that there have been many one-post wonders begging in this thread, but my needs are true, and surely your generosity will be greatly rewarded. I am also a loyal, yet silent forum member. When you consider whether to give the voucher to a member who posts regularly, think about poor Phyrexian, and his 17 children. Phyrexian did not create this account just to ask for a takealot voucher, no sir!

Blessings,
Phyrexian

I suggest registering all of your wives and children, and possibly goats for MAKRO cards, then you will have at least 18+ R100 vouchers per year. Hell, its almost R2000. I wish I had so many kids and goats!

RichardG

Honorary Master
Hello friends,

Blessings,
Phyrexian

Pics or it didn't happen!

biometrics

Honorary Master
I suggest registering all of your wives and children, and possibly goats for MAKRO cards, then you will have at least 18+ R100 vouchers per year. Hell, its almost R2000. I wish I had so many kids and goats!

What's this? Do you get a R100 Makro voucher every year? From Makro?

Swa

Honorary Master
Seriously? Is everyone looking for Takealot vouchers just to buy nappies? Some people get laid too much.

RichardG

Honorary Master
I registered my card in the 90's so I highly doubt they have my latest contact info. Or is it when you've registered and bought online?

Supply Makro with your latest contact information. Normally they send the voucher via SMS/email sometimes, but it also depends if you buy a lot from them. I remember back in the day when I applied for my my card received R200, minium spend R1000 to qualify. Back in the day they had am agreement with a specific group whereby you would receive vouchers every month.

I find makro to be expensive, on majority of their products.

Seriously? Is everyone looking for Takealot vouchers just to buy nappies? Some people get laid too much.

Nappies are cheaper on takealot than retail stores(have no clue how much they sale for). The shop around the corner from my buys nappies from takealot to resale.

Last edited:

smiley-zn

Hello friends,

Blessings,
Phyrexian

You can mock me all you want but i am sincere.

I did not create an account as suggested just to dupe everyone, it appears others are good at this.

skimread

Honorary Master
Do u think tgese are decent? Going for $8 on Amazon. Reviews are generally favourvavke 4.2stars on amazon.com
It's also heavily discounted on Amazon as well. I read the reviews before I purchased.
Decent or not I'm always breaking, losing or misplacing headphones. For that price I decided I might as well chance it as the in ear headphones I buy in the malls always break.

PS. Already sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.