Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Ok, right, I don't know when mubeend is going to use it and feedback if it works or not ...

I have ONE more. R50 off R150, use by 16 August.

First person to post which digit the "?" is:

3.1415926535?97932384626

eleventy seven?

mubeend

@biometrics ... voucher worked a treat .

So definately not account locked .

Sorry for delay . Battery was almost dead . Running of charger now .

patel8786

This is really crap.
I finally got the "Great ways to spend your eBucks" email but it didn't include any voucher

Then a family member that doesn't use Takealot gets "Takealot World Cup Shop Launched | Your R50 Coupon Inside!" coupon.

Why should we support Takealot if they don't support their loyal customers? Especially since lately their pricing sucks.

Inviter

This is really crap.
I finally got the "Great ways to spend your eBucks" email but it didn't include any voucher

Then a family member that doesn't use Takealot gets "Takealot World Cup Shop Launched | Your R50 Coupon Inside!" coupon.

Why should we support Takealot if they don't support their loyal customers? Especially since lately their pricing sucks.

Same here... It sucks

fastesthamster

I discovered that if you have already used a "World cup" voucher, you cannot use another one, even if the code hasn't been used. You will have to use the voucher code on someone else's account who has yet to use that specific voucher type.

FlashSA

Executive Member
Received a R100 off R250 voucher code from eBucks today. Used on airtime.

Posting to also advise that if you are an eBucks member, you should get the mail soon too as I am a very dormant FNB client and still received one.

seedati007

Not impressed

I've joined takealot in the start of the year, i've bought alot from them, but never recieved a voucher :mad:

So sad...

Even ebucks havent sent me any vouchers

Status
Not open for further replies.