Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IVTEC

Received a R100 off R250 voucher code from eBucks today. Used on airtime.

Posting to also advise that if you are an eBucks member, you should get the mail soon too as I am a very dormant FNB client and still received one.

I got one as well.

RichardG

Honorary Master
I've joined takealot in the start of the year, i've bought alot from them, but never recieved a voucher :mad:

So sad...

Even ebucks havent sent me any vouchers

Stop whinning!

Do you subscribe to their daily deal/mailers if you haven't do it right now! Vouchers seem to appear once every three months or so! Last week delivery(Mr deliver ) was overwhelming the driver told me. Now it's a go slow week once again. It goes to show without vouchers nobody will be bothered to buy from them.

isie

Honorary Master
Yes got an Ebucks one.
Not on FNB but had an Ebucks card for Yonks :D

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
Superbalist account earning me another R50 of R150 from takealot. Not that I ever found anything worth it at Superbalist.

Swa

Honorary Master
This is really crap.
I finally got the "Great ways to spend your eBucks" email but it didn't include any voucher

Then a family member that doesn't use Takealot gets "Takealot World Cup Shop Launched | Your R50 Coupon Inside!" coupon.

Why should we support Takealot if they don't support their loyal customers? Especially since lately their pricing sucks.
I keep saying it, one or two getting vouchers from them doesn't change that they generally send out vouchers to people that don't buy from them. Takealot doesn't have a loyalty program.

modern10

Expert Member
I keep saying it, one or two getting vouchers from them doesn't change that they generally send out vouchers to people that don't buy from them. Takealot doesn't have a loyalty program.
Erm I buy from takealot almost every 2nd week and I got a voucher.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
Why should we support Takealot if they don't support their loyal customers? Especially since lately their pricing sucks.

The reason they have "promotional vouchers" is to increase their customer base. I really thought this was common sense :eek:

RichardG

Honorary Master
Superbalist account earning me another R50 of R150 from takealot. Not that I ever found anything worth it at Superbalist.

Those vouchers can be used on takealot btw. If it was the world cup email you received.

Knocknock

Ok, right, I don't know when mubeend is going to use it and feedback if it works or not ...

I have ONE more. R50 off R150, use by 16 August.

First person to post which digit the "?" is:

3.1415926535?97932384626
It worked thanks bud. My voucher dry spell is finally over.

airborne

Honorary Master
The reason they have "promotional vouchers" is to increase their customer base. I really thought this was common sense :eek:
I wonder if they perhaps also use them to manage cash flow, cash resources running low, send out a few thousand vouchers and watch orders spike for a few days, get back into the red.

patel8786

Maybe you picked that up from "Running an Online Business 101" but those of us with doctorates in the subject know that it's better to have 1 loyal customer than 10 once off customers.

Vouchers are what got me using Takealot (Kalahari) but they are also what made me keep using Takealot.
Actually to be more accurate, when I say vouchers, I mean net price.

Regarding Daily Deals: I'm not a fan of having to stop my work (yes Takealot, most people are working at 9am!) and all other commitments to do online shopping at 9 in the morning. If you don't prioritise Takealot above all other things, then it's most likely that anything worth buying is going to be sold out by the time you check the daily deals in the afternoon/evening.

Swa

Honorary Master
Maybe you picked that up from "Running an Online Business 101" but those of us with doctorates in the subject know that it's better to have 1 loyal customer than 10 once off customers.

Vouchers are what got me using Takealot (Kalahari) but they are also what made me keep using Takealot.
Actually to be more accurate, when I say vouchers, I mean net price.

Regarding Daily Deals: I'm not a fan of having to stop my work (yes Takealot, most people are working at 9am!) and all other commitments to do online shopping at 9 in the morning. If you don't prioritise Takealot above all other things, then it's most likely that anything worth buying is going to be sold out by the time you check the daily deals in the afternoon/evening.
You forgot about the other type of customer, the one who only buys when it's below cost. Takealot has gathered too many of those with their and Kalahari's voucher war. It's better to have 1 once off customer than any of those. I don't know what you mean by net price. I like Loot more because they are well priced and have a lot of delivery flexibility. Takealot is still not using postal delivery claiming it's because of last year's strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.