Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh. He just registered this month, give people a chance.

Why do some Takealot members get vouchers all the time, while some get nothing? I can't remember getting any vouchers for like a year now.

I must have registered with different emails at Kalahari and Takelot over the years and since the merger I only use one (and the accounts were merged). So the others seem to be attacking these vouchers. Looks like I had three email addresses in total. Not on purpose mind you, I just happen to have a work address and two private addresses I use.

Agreed! Would send voucher if I had some lying around!

You are a good guy. :)

the more we spend the less vouchers we get :(

It feels like that, yeah.

I must have registered with different emails at Kalahari and Takelot over the years and since the merger I only use one (and the accounts were merged). So the others seem to be attacking these vouchers. Looks like I had three email addresses in total. Not on purpose mind you, I just happen to have a work address and two private addresses I use.

At least one in a year to my single email address would be nice. :/

R50 off R150 voucher available.... Quote this post and I will pm code to 1 lucky forumite

I keep getting Superbalist 30% off offers but can't find any voucher code.

I know this has been mentioned! R50 off minium spend R250 to qualify. Enjoy

App50
App50
App50

8GV3-XRSM-979Z R100 off R300 or more, Expires 28th :'( got it just after spending R1700 on textbooks

Have a R50 off R150 on app orders for any night owls hanging around. Expires after tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back