Status
Not open for further replies.

Saba'a

Executive Member
Take50 and app50 didnt work for me. Over R250 purchase
Edit guess buying too much from them

ryu

Expert Member
im actually getting very p!ssed off that i never receive any of these vouchers via mail and i buy like something once a week from them

who can i shout at takealot ?

Kayoss

im actually getting very p!ssed off that i never receive any of these vouchers via mail and i buy like something once a week from them

who can i shout at takealot ?

That's precisely why you don't receive any vouchers! Vouchers are sent to those that don't buy in order to try encourage them to do so...

I have two accounts on Takealot. One which was from Takealot, and one which was from Kalahari (different email to my takealot account). I refuse to buy off of the one account! So whenever they send out these vouchers, my one account always gets them. When I say "them" I mean about 4 x R100 vouchers, every single time! Some people get a R50 voucher, others get R100 vouchers. My account always gets the latter!

The thing is, these vouchers are not locked to your account, so I use these vouchers on my regular Takealot account. Although they limit it to one voucher per account, I'll just use another voucher on another family member's account. Point is that I never buy anything off of my ex-kalahari account and as a result, they always send vouchers to it when they run these promos...

airborne

Honorary Master
That's precisely why you don't receive any vouchers! Vouchers are sent to those that don't buy in order to try encourage them to do so...

I have two accounts on Takealot. One which was from Takealot, and one which was from Kalahari (different email to my takealot account). I refuse to buy off of the one account! So whenever they send out these vouchers, my one account always gets them. When I say "them" I mean about 4 x R100 vouchers, every single time! Some people get a R50 voucher, others get R100 vouchers. My account always gets the latter!

The thing is, these vouchers are not locked to your account, so I use these vouchers on my regular Takealot account. Although they limit it to one voucher per account, I'll just use another voucher on another family member's account. Point is that I never buy anything off of my ex-kalahari account and as a result, they always send vouchers to it when they run these promos...
You got the platinum account, those ex-kalahari accounts get all the vouchers!

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
received the R50 voucher with no min spend.

Bought me usb extension cable and a usb cradle . Free delivery with the app :p

Was received on an kalahari account I never use :p

Status
Not open for further replies.