Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SZN

Expert Member
Haven't received anything on my account yet, as usual.

None of the family members have got anything either, which is strange as they usually get vouchers which they send to me.

byronjason

I got a voucher on my active account. Not sure why you guys are not getting.

What are you guys buying?

RichardG

Honorary Master
Received R100 x 2 vouchers. Already used up. Stocking up on bags and bags and bags of food

GSRit01

Just browsing through Takealot and saw they had the Roku 3 at R1!

I quickly added to my account and was flying through the process when they diverted me to a price change screen where they had fixed the price back to R1888!

Thought I was going to score a smashing deal, but then checked their T&C's where it seems they safe guard themselves for this kind of mistake!

That would have been a discount voucher of note!

bromster

Executive Member
I just saw on the site that their Discovery Miles Cost is displaying incorrectly. An R899.99 items shows as 89 Discovery Miles. So I tried it, but it immediately reflects the correct amount of 8990 Miles on checkout.

Weird nonetheless.

howardb

Expert Member
Yeah, I've notice some gremlins on their site the past few weeks, another was the wishlist sorting by price (using chrome) doesnt want to know...

Swa

Honorary Master
Haven't gotten anything yet. Guess I bought too much lately. Thing is I was using vouchers, one I didn't even pay in.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Just browsing through Takealot and saw they had the Roku 3 at R1!

I quickly added to my account and was flying through the process when they diverted me to a price change screen where they had fixed the price back to R1888!

Thought I was going to score a smashing deal, but then checked their T&C's where it seems they safe guard themselves for this kind of mistake!

That would have been a discount voucher of note!

When that happens use the deposit function immediately. Once you receive confirmation of the price change your payment method to credit card. Don't even bother earning ebucks. I scored three items and they honoured the deal. Next three minutes price jumped.

SZN

Expert Member
When that happens use the deposit function immediately. Once you receive confirmation of the price change your payment method to credit card. Don't even bother earning ebucks. I scored three items and they honoured the deal. Next three minutes price jumped.

RG you legend.

GSRit01

Clearly a rookie mistake on my part!

I don't know how much quicker I could have been to be honest. I was literally clicking thru the options to pay at lightening speed!

patel8786

I think I cover all test cases:

My account (merged KDN/TA account). Gets a coupon once every 3 months if I'm lucky. I buy from them once or twice a month.
My wife's account (merged KDN/TA account). No coupons since May and now the early Christmas one. Buys once a year.
My mothers account (former KDN only). Gets a coupon once a month (nothing since August). Has never bought from TA.

whatwhat

Executive Member
Can't check out using the TakeALot app on iOS, after picking Credit card just get HTTP 401 errors.

Swa

Honorary Master
Used app50. take50 didn't work. Scored R300 airtime for R200 so far.

codus

Is it just me or do the daily deals really suck since they changed the format?

Status
Not open for further replies.