Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

biometrics

Honorary Master
I don't have a mailbox outside my house. :(

Haven't seen a mail man ever in Hermanus.

smiley-zn

My sister got one. Not me however :/

About a week or so ago they sent an email as to what you intend doing during the coming holidays, they had travelling, staying home and relaxing etc

I chose staying home, as the wife is due anytime now, perhaps reason for the Takealot voucher :D.

If one choose the other options i suppose you may get a voucher as per your selection.

RanzB

Honorary Master
About a week or so ago they sent an email as to what you intend doing during the coming holidays, they had travelling, staying home and relaxing etc

I chose staying home, as the wife is due anytime now, perhaps reason for the Takealot voucher :D.

If one choose the other options i suppose you may get a voucher as per your selection.

I chose travel and just got an email with a voucher.

HeftyCrab

Expert Member
Also got a R100 voucher. Min spend R250. Dammit. Literally just bought something this week!

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master

Damn, i didn't read that email... too late to make a selection now I suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.