Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody Important

Executive Member
Guys please supply the code. Our babies need stuff
Breast is best.

You guys are so cruel..

Okay here is the truth. We do not have codes. This thread was created to share codes as and whenever anybody found them elsewhere, e.g. magazines, websites, etc. It seems that TakeAlot has not been issuing these recently so of course nobody can share something that does not exist.

So it is annoying that people keep asking, because if there were codes, then they would be posted. Understand?

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Breast is best.

Okay here is the truth. We do not have codes. This thread was created to share codes as and whenever anybody found them elsewhere, e.g. magazines, websites, etc. It seems that TakeAlot has not been issuing these recently so of course nobody can share something that does not exist.

So it is annoying that people keep asking, because if there were codes, then they would be posted. Understand?

This

Tabi

Unfortunately moms shudnt rely on this code to buy their baby provisions as it is unreliable. Seems like their babies are being told to hold on while they beg, pray and search for codes. Moms pls pay full price don't starve your babies. The codes may never come.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
Unfortunately moms shudnt rely on this code to buy their baby provisions as it is unreliable. Seems like their babies are being told to hold on while they beg, pray and search for codes. Moms pls pay full price don't starve your babies. The codes may never come.
Tell me about it, my baby momma is back on the street thanks to Takealot.

I really hope future parents will learn from what our mistake baby is going through. We really thought it would cost less than R200/month.

Tabi

Tell me about it, my baby momma is back on the street thanks to Takealot.

I really hope future parents will learn from what our mistake baby is going through. We really thought it would cost less than R200/month.
OMG, your bby mama the poor thing Im sure we will all learn from you. Right now I'm ROFL150.

Status
Not open for further replies.