Takealot Vouchers Thread

feo

Honorary Master
Virgin Active is offering all members R100 off any order of R250 or more. Should work for everyone though

New R100 off code: HappilyEverActive
Sorry, but you don't qualify for promotional code HappilyEverActive

Park@82

Honorary Master
Had awesome service from Takealot, ordered last night (paid R35 for express delivery) and got my stuff today. Will use them again.

jsheed_sa

Expert Member
Virgin Active is offering all members R100 off any order of R250 or more. Should work for everyone though

New R100 off code: HappilyEverActive
Thanks, worked for me BUT I it can only be redeemed once. If you try a second time it says its already used, so it seems they closed the loophole where one of the previous posters managed to use it twice on two separate orders...

I'm giving them a second chance, hopefully they don't mess up this time.

Last edited:

froot

Honorary Master
Thanks, worked for me BUT I it can only be redeemed once. If you try a second time it says its already used, so it seems they closed the loophole where one of the previous posters managed to use it twice on two separate orders...

They created new accounts to use it twice.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones

No. I used two different vouchers.

There are many in this thread.

Siya Mava

rodga

Executive Member
Maybe the OP can keep the first post updated with all the codes and if they still valid or not??

Lionsheart

TryTakeAlot still valid. Used it this morning.

Off topic:

They have Maxpayne 3 for Xbox for R 150 & The Amazing Spider-Man (3D & 2D Blu-ray) for R 65.

These are not part of the savealot daily deals.

weelzSA

Expert Member
I have been trying to use the vouchers TryTakeAlot or HappilyEverActive but keep getting an error saying my Session has timed out. Anyone else experiencing this? Does my order have to be a certain amount maybe?

Park@82

Honorary Master
I have been trying to use the vouchers TryTakeAlot or HappilyEverActive but keep getting an error saying my Session has timed out. Anyone else experiencing this? Does my order have to be a certain amount maybe?
Over R250 IIRC.