• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Takealot Vouchers Thread

ClasherJ8

+1

They are most likely using your contact number or delivery details. I doubt they are storing cc numbers and comparing for each order.
Yeah, I doubt they storing CC details. I think PayGate stores it, but I don't think Takealot has access to that

ClasherJ8

On checkout there is that option to save your card details, everything except the CVV number, that's seems to be stored by Tk.
I think they are using PayVault from PayGate. Takealot shouldn't be able to view it. I haven't seen their Ts and Cs though.

Fox1

Expert Member
It's clear that Takealot aren't getting enough moola from their existing user base hence the massive lengths they are going through to stop the new accounts from claiming vouchers.

Ever since the delivery price increase my buddies and I hardly order anything from them.

FlashSA

Executive Member
Ever since the delivery price increase my buddies and I hardly order anything from them.
Same - I used to buy all my toiletries from them. Now that I need to make up R450, I just go to Dischem locally and I can click and collect for free.

biometrics

Freelance App Developer
Don't know where else to post this, so here it goes:

I have a R100 off Cape Union voucher. First post in this thread to ask for it gets it. Code appears to be unique.

Online only. Need to spend R500. Free delivery on orders over R500.