Taking leave

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Hi All,

From Friday 27th to 3rd I will be on leave. I will be back on mybroadband from 6th of September.

If you have any urgent queries please feel free to reach our on WhatsApp, Support number or call backs.

I will leave you in the capable hands of our social media team on @AfriFella @AfriGuy @afrhost

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Leave?
Everyone is already working from home as it is waking up at 9am and farting around in their Onesies all day :laugh:

blunt

Expert Member
Hi All,

From Friday 27th to 3rd I will be on leave. I will be back on mybroadband from 6th of September.

If you have any urgent queries please feel free to reach our on WhatsApp, Support number or call backs.

I will leave you in the capable hands of our social media team on @AfriFella @AfriGuy @afrhost
Enjoy

I didn't know the other Afri* forum members were still "alive"

kellerza

Hope you enjoyed your leave!

A question for when you're back... why does a new customer have to be 2 days without Internet when switching to Afrihost?

I can understand that a new ISP can only take ownership of a Vumatel line once released by the old ISP, but surely (with a month's advance notice) this is something you try to do more seamlessly?

Even if this is a Vumatel problem, as ISP you are probably in the best position to improve this

kellerza

Luckily the "two day" activation time turned out to be only a couple of hours, so one happy connected customer here :)

blunt

Expert Member
Probably a worst case scenario.. rather under promise and over deliver than the other way around

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Hope you enjoyed your leave!

A question for when you're back... why does a new customer have to be 2 days without Internet when switching to Afrihost?

I can understand that a new ISP can only take ownership of a Vumatel line once released by the old ISP, but surely (with a month's advance notice) this is something you try to do more seamlessly?

Even if this is a Vumatel problem, as ISP you are probably in the best position to improve this

Hi,

Still on leave so my responses will be delayed.

The ETA given is a rough ETA. It depends on FNO's and the migration processes.