Taking the receptionist for a drink??

Bulldog_imported

I'll never take my receptionist out for drinks, there's simply no way she could sit on my lap whilst taking mental notes balancing on a bar stool

rorz0r

Executive Member
Still curious about how this meeting went? Did you get the job?

L

Leonidas

I'm going to invite my receptionist over to my house this afternoon for a glass or two of red wine.

It's either her or another colleague. With the colleague I know what I'm getting but with our receptionist I'm still trying to move things in a certain direction.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
I'm going to invite my receptionist over to my house this afternoon for a glass or two of red wine.

It's either her or another colleague. With the colleague I know what I'm getting but with our receptionist I'm still trying to move things in a certain direction.
Did no one watch Payback? Never **** where you eat :twisted:

Seriously, I wouldn't ask out a chick from work unless she was more senior career-wise or a whole separate division from me.

Akasha

Executive Member
/disappointed that no pics were delivered. PC broke again so couldn't be here for the Friday thread :(

AliCatS

Still curious about how this meeting went? Did you get the job?
It just was like a business meeting with alcohol.. Still very confused.. But would rather stay confused at this stage and back off anyway... :)

Baxteen

Honorary Master
What your last year has been like? Lack of info here.
let me see if I can sum it up so she does not have to.
got pregnant, lost a husband, lost an aunt, grandfather, mother in law, faught with lawyers to settle an estate.

there were some good things too, like getting married, having a beautiful baby girl, getting a home loan, finding a awesome new job.

but yeah on the whole she has been though the most of anyone I know in the last year.

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
let me see if I can sum it up so she does not have to.
got pregnant, lost a husband, lost an aunt, grandfather, mother in law, faught with lawyers to settle an estate.

there were some good things too, like getting married, having a beautiful baby girl, getting a home loan, finding a awesome new job.

but yeah on the whole she has been though the most of anyone I know in the last year.
So she got married, but decided to go for drinks with some guy?

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Then you kinda don't understand sentence construction.
Lol I think he categorised the good and the bad, but not in a chronological order.

Either way, damn... must've been tough. Sorry for the bad stuff that happened last year.