Talks to ban unvaccinated people in Limpopo from buying alcohol

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
No vaccine, no booze

Limpopo Health MEC Phophi Ramathuba wants liquor outlets and tavern owners to stop selling alcohol to customers who have not received a Covid-19 vaccine.

In a recent interview with Jacaranda FM, Ramathuba confirmed that her department was in talks with representatives in the alcohol industry in her province to get them to impose a "no vaccine, no alcohol" policy.

R13...

Honorary Master
LOL that'll never pass. And I'll join antivaxx if they try that. That Popi has always been a bit of a tyrant wannabe

Crankshaft

Cool. I'm for anything that makes life more difficult for the the unvaccinated twats who keep wasting everyone else's time for life to get back to normal. FDA fully approved Pfizer/BioNtech, so their petty excuses are running out.

azbob

Honorary Master
LOL that'll never pass. And I'll join antivaxx if they try that. That Popi has always been a bit of a tyrant wannabe

Are you Limpompan? Also, is that an Afghan solidarity profile pic

agentrfr

Executive Member
Cool. I'm for anything that makes life more difficult for the the unvaccinated twats who keep wasting everyone else's time for life to get back to normal. FDA fully approved Pfizer/BioNtech, so their petty excuses are running out.
Why does someone chosing to do or not do something to themselves drive you so irate? If they dont want the vax, theyre more likely to end up in hospital. Its kind of anti-selfish in a way. AFIK having the jab doesnt stop you contracting or spreading the covid

Also, as for the OP: "kek."

Seven_Nine_Eight

This new Vax-Apartheid(TM) will see vaccinated people becoming more confident to live life normally and interact with each other. Vaccinated people may become more confident and start to ignore social distancing, stop wearing masks and attend big social gatherings. Non-vaccinated people will unlikely have that confidence and stay home and continue to social distance and wear masks.

If this happens then new variants that will evolve to be vaccine resistant, more infectious and lethal will almost entirely be as a result of the behaviour of the vaccinated people.

Gyre

Expert Member
Why does someone chosing to do or not do something to themselves drive you so irate? If they dont want the vax, theyre more likely to end up in hospital. Its kind of anti-selfish in a way. AFIK having the jab doesnt stop you contracting or spreading the covid

Also, as for the OP: "kek."

I took my partner to the hospital recently because they were dying from Covid, the old guy AFTER us was having heart palpitations and they said my partner was higher risk than he was.

The guy in front of us? Was a twat that crashed his motorcycle and dislocated his arm while driving like a cvnt, which was confirmed by his mate's telephone call which everyone dying in queue overheard. And the friend was getting irate because of the long times it takes to treat them because of all the covid regulations and tests in place.

People doing things themselves is fine, but don't take somebody's hospital bed when they made the decision that they don't want to listen to the doctors or that they don't need their help.

Tanarri

Ok. Seems like you're virus expert. The virus will spread regardless of anything we're going to do.

zolly

Expert Member
Non-vaccinated people will unlikely have that confidence and stay home and continue to social distance and wear masks.

Except when you look around at any anti-vax protest, guess who aren't the ones wearing masks and socially distancing?

Nice try.