Tapatalk Login Issues

kilobits

Executive Member
Hey Hey

I cannot login on Tapatalk... username and password rejected and now have a 15 minute retry wait.

Username and password work here on Opera... just not on Tapatalk.

Anyone else ??

kilobits

Executive Member
Seems like a recurrence of this;

Dear kilobits,

Someone has tried to log into your account on MyBroadband with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 10.0.0.7

All the best,
MyBroadband

Kwerty

Expert Member
Company Rep
Every topic has two empty posts and post #3 would be the first post in the topic. Anyone else?

kilobits

Executive Member
Hmmmm... if I reply to a post in a thread on Tapatalk... my reply appears as a big blank space after I hit submit. I have to hit refresh to see it.

Also... I am seeing a lot of blank thread titles too that need a refresh or two to make visible again.

Edit. LOL.. now it seems to be behaving, just after I typed the above.

MyGaming still gives the plugin error.

Last edited:

kilobits

Executive Member
All fine myside today.

Still no Tapatalk plugin on the MyGaming site tho' .. myBroadband seems fine again.

EDIT: myGaming Tapatalk she working now. Yay.

Last edited:

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Hmmmm... if I reply to a post in a thread on Tapatalk... my reply appears as a big blank space after I hit submit. I have to hit refresh to see it.

Also... I am seeing a lot of blank thread titles too that need a refresh or two to make visible again.

Edit. LOL.. now it seems to be behaving, just after I typed the above.

MyGaming still gives the plugin error.
I'm also getting blank lines in every thread. I can't see OP's.