Tariomix/Forever Diamonds & Gold

Crankshaft

Have done barely any research at all and can already tell it’s a ponzi. Linked to a certain Louis Liebenberg who seems to be a well known scammer. One of my friends have been bragging about this BS, so it got me interested. Seems to be called Tariomix online and Forever Diamonds and Gold on Facebook.

What else do we know about this scam? Maybe our Crowd1/MTI/Surtie degenerates can tell us a bit more?

Snyper564

Honorary Master
Have done barely any research at all and can already tell it’s a ponzi. Linked to a certain Louis Liebenberg who seems to be a well known scammer. One of my friends have been bragging about this BS, so it got me interested. Seems to be called Tariomix online and Forever Diamonds and Gold on Facebook.

What else do we know about this scam? Maybe our Crowd1/MTI/Surtie degenerates can tell us a bit more?

Thought it was dead already

Crankshaft

Nope. Still going strong as evidence from my friend. Sorry if I missed an earlier thread about it.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
Nope. Still going strong as evidence from my friend. Sorry if I missed an earlier thread about it.
No worries there isn't a specific thread abt it. Some scams are just blatantly obvious. Unfortunately greed blinds ppl. The MTI cult couldn't be swayed so likely your friend is blind...

3WA

Honorary Master

Poor guy. If he come around and realises it’s a scam and wants to try to recover some money, put him in touch with me.

I also want to take him for a ride.

MelissaSheldon

Also believe u have been scammed, i am urgeltly looking for their offices full physical addresses, please if anyone has it please provide it.
Thank u

Thor458

Also believe u have been scammed, i am urgeltly looking for their offices full physical addresses, please if anyone has it please provide it.
Thank u
You can contact Louis directly, he will gladly answer any queries you may have: louis@foreverdiamondsandgold.co.za

You are more than welcome to visit their head office: 67 Marauder St, Rhodesfield, Kempton Park, 1619.

There they will gladly show you how these raw diamonds are cut into the beautiful stones people adore.

Thor458

If you have done any research at all you would know this is a legit business operation with a diamond mine already bought and paid for, there's boots on the ground busy with mining operations 24 hours a day, working 3 shifts as we speak.

I have withdrawn more than 2/3 of my initial capital investment, next payment "of my choosing" will happen within the next 3 weeks bringing the balance into the positive, making this one of the best business partner opportunities anywhere on the face of the Earth.

With the business booming we face bright days ahead, you either cowar in fear of what is said in these "well researched" hit pieces and lose out, or have courage for a bright future for you and your children's future in this country of exclusion and win.

MelissaSheldon

Thank You caring so much about FDAG.
I am no longer interested in this trade and i have my very good reasons. All i want is my money back, i do not care about the rest of FDAG, only God can plan my childrens future, and it definetly wont be in the hand of FDAG.

Thor458

Thank You caring so much about FDAG.
I am no longer interested in this trade and i have my very good reasons. All i want is my money back, i do not care about the rest of FDAG, only God can plan my childrens future, and it definetly wont be in the hand of FDAG.
You are very welcome.

You have their details now, I doubt you will get your money back, due diligence is needed in this sphere, the reason you didn't get your money back is not FDG's fault, go down the rabbit hole and find out what's going on, I also "lost money", but made it back 10 fold already, as I did the due diligence to dig a bit.

Yes God is in control, every step of the way, we thank Him everyday for providing, all He asks is of us to believe, and so shall it be done.

airborne

Honorary Master
You are very welcome.

You have their details now, I doubt you will get your money back, due diligence is needed in this sphere, the reason you didn't get your money back is not FDG's fault, go down the rabbit hole and find out what's going on, I also "lost money", but made it back 10 fold already, as I did the due diligence to dig a bit.

Yes God is in control, every step of the way, we thank Him everyday for providing, all He asks is of us to believe, and so shall it be done.

No fk face… god is not with you, you are just a low life slimy scammer.

airborne

Honorary Master
I give my enemy the right to have his say, otherwise free speech does not exist.

Your actions leaves no room for proof to the contrary.

You do not leave room for any free speech.

You will have to improve your argument sir.

Yeah not a bad comeback for a slime-ball scammer but nevertheless you are still a slime-ball scammer trying to screw people out of their money.

Fk off and die.

airborne

Honorary Master
You can contact Louis directly, he will gladly answer any queries you may have: louis@foreverdiamondsandgold.co.za

You are more than welcome to visit their head office: 67 Marauder St, Rhodesfield, Kempton Park, 1619.

There they will gladly show you how these raw diamonds are cut into the beautiful stones people adore.

“Diamond dealer Louis Liebenberg and his company Tariomix have had their bank accounts containing approximately R100m provisionally frozen by an order of the Gauteng High Court (Pretoria) following allegations of money laundering and of running a Ponzi scheme.

The NPA secured the provisional preservation order against bank accounts in the name of Liebenberg, his colleague Ronelle Kleynhans and Tariomix in March.

The order was granted in terms of section 39 of the Prevention of Organised Crime Act.”

airborne

Honorary Master
Louis Liebenberg - Zuma’s new friend
Keeps great company this scammer does :

“WHO IS LOUIS LIEBENBERG?

His name may sound familiar to some of you: He’s a high-profile businessman, who has been active in the mining, gold, and diamond industries. However, a number of accusers have labelled Liebenberg as a ‘conman’.

Several Facebook groups have been set up, allegedly exposing the Northern Cape resident as a fraud. It’s believed he has been part of several Ponzi schemes, which have illegally taken money from investors.

Louis Liebenberg has always fought to clear his name, but in an interview with Carte Blanche a couple of years ago, he made a stunning admission to the investigative team – plainly stating he DID dabble in illegal activities.”

WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HIM AND JACOB ZUMA?

They were pictured together earlier this month, in what appeared to be something of an amicable meeting. In fact, the pair were seen grinning and smiling with each other. Louis Liebenberg, meanwhile, brought a gift for Msholozi.

Two Nguni cattle were presented to the 80-year-old, who gleefully accepted the offering. What’s more, Mr. Liebenberg was granted access to Nkandla – a privilege that is very rarely extended to anyone outside of Zuma’s inner-circle.

For now, relations between the two are far from transparent. However, they seem close enough to exchange gifts and visit each other’s homes. Yet there is one particular wedge that could test this flourishing friendship.

LOUIS LIEBENBERG AND THE WHITES-ONLY TOWN

In 2019, another contentious businessman staked a claim for a new whites-only town in the Northern Cape. Adriaan Nieuwoudt, infamous for the failed ‘milk culture’ scheme, announced that he was building and financing the settlement of Eureka – with the expressed desire of ‘re-establishing the white race’ in Mzansi.

A year after this announcement, Louis Liebenberg was linked to the Eureka project – and even stands accused of trying to exploit investors by peddling his ‘Forever Gold and Diamonds’ business.

Thor458

Yeah not a bad comeback for a slime-ball scammer but nevertheless you are still a slime-ball scammer trying to screw people out of their money.

Fk off and die.
I think the scammer here is you sir, you bring nothing of substance to the table, but insults and bad language, we know who heads that way in an argument.

Honorary Masters in my book do not act like you do, nevertheless, I shall continue to spew uncomfortable truths you do not like, as long as this biased platform allows for.