Tariomix/Forever Diamonds & Gold

Snyper564

Honorary Master
Sorry you have not done your homework, this is a legit investment group, and it has saved my life, I’ve received more payments that I have put in and Louis and his team are dedicated and amazing people bringing light into this dark world with no opportunities. Why don’t you try it for yourself before casting judgments
Scam/ponzi home work

1. Find high return ponzi
2. Join
3. Make deposit receive returns -> confirmed NOTAPONZI :p

Home work done

J1616

Lol,ignorance is no excuse,you've ignored decades of scams
It's a Ponzi you uneducated git. It pays till he runs out of victims

Congrats,you stole from others. Hope that blood money tastes good. Post your personal details so the victims can look you up since it's a Legit Investment Group that should be fine right? You have nothing to hide do you

Drink more copium,his entire team are historically linked to multiple scams,like him. If your only opportunities in life are stealing from others you have my sympathy

I don't need to be shot to know it would suck. What ****ing world is participating in a scam a way to judge it?
You're foul mouthed, and I don't have time for this childish ranting, I've got money to make . . .

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
You're foul mouthed, and I don't have time for this childish ranting, I've got money to make . . .
Haha what a witty retort,you sure proved everyone wrong didn't you child?

Seems childish ranting is what cultists call facts nowadays..shame

Enjoy your stolen money,i'll enjoy my legitimately earned money instead. Lucky you don't have a conscience to worry about

grok

Honorary Master
Saw the moneyweb article about Zuma & searched mybb..

Some of us knows this Louis ******* better than the rest, he's not a personal friend but an old varsity friend of an ex of mine & I've met him a few times over the years.
He's financially done in people we know, apparently has a known gambling problem and yes there are a few facebook groups about him & his lady friend (at the time, haven't kept track).
Glib & smooth to your face but basic scum of the earth deep down so I can see why he fits in with Zuma, both cut from exactly the same cloth & both living large off other people's money.

JayM

Expert Member

Put your money where your mouth is then. I am willing to make a R1M public bet, as well as pay the lawyers fees to draw up the contract and act as escrow, that this is a Ponzi and will collapse within 18 months.

SHL

Expert Member
Saw the moneyweb article about Zuma & searched mybb..

Some of us knows this Louis ******* better than the rest, he's not a personal friend but an old varsity friend of an ex of mine & I've met him a few times over the years.
He's financially done in people we know, apparently has a known gambling problem and yes there are a few facebook groups about him & his lady friend (at the time, haven't kept track).
Glib & smooth to your face but basic scum of the earth deep down so I can see why he fits in with Zuma, both cut from exactly the same cloth & both living large off other people's money.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Crankshaft

Ah yes, the ponzi degenerates crawling out of their holes. As we've learned before there's no use in showing them the obvious signs of this being a scam.

It "works", so let them put in their life savings and lose it all sooner or later. Good riddance.

Peanut69

Just wait until Oom Louis finds out about this thread. Fxcking dumb cnut gets all his cult followers and believers to comment everywhere.

Peanut69

Aandag: In die onderstaande grafiek van pakkies wat geplaas is en staan te word op die Forever Diamonds groepe, kan julle sien hoe stadig Tariomix vennote inkoop op pakkies. Met die 16 000 vennote behoort die pakkies binne minute of sekondes opgeneem te word maar hang vir meer as 'n dag. Dis belaglik. Daar is meer as 5600 van die 16000 wat nie een rand in pakkies insit nie maar bloot sit op die wallet sisteem. 3700 in die ander maatskappye koop elke dag meer as die 16000 vennote van Tariomix in. Die gevolg is dat die 75 groepe daagliks groei met honderde mense maar nie inkoop nie en die omsette bly daal en daarom sal uitbetalings vir die groep ook bly daal !

Daar bly net een oplossing oor en dit is om die dikgevrete vennote van ons sisteme te verwyder en ander mense die geleentheid te gee om op die groepe te kom.

Daarom word die jv vennote teen 31 Mei afgehaal van ons wallet sisteme en facebook sowel as hier wat nie saamstaan en inkoop vir die afgelope 2 maande nie. Neem kennis dat die kantoor so opdrag gekry het. Onaktiewe lede hoort nie in ons maatskappy waarop ons nie kan reken nie. Doen jou deel of klim uit. Dankie‼️‼️

Louis Liebenberg.

PONZI!!! PONZI!!! PONZI!!! PONZI!!! PONZI!!!

Peanut69

1. It is illegal to purchase or deal in any unpolished diamond unless you are:29
    • a licensed dealer or beneficiator;
    • the holder of a trading house licence;
    • a licensed researcher; or
    • the holder of a permit to sell, export or import unpolished diamonds.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
You really need to get out while you can, even if you are making some money now. There will be people at the end that are going to lose much more than they can afford and it will ruin them. Its going to become an ethical issue, because do you really want to live with the thought that you profited from an illegal scheme that cost people their lives. I have seen it with MTI and people close to me preaching its gospel. I was basically convinced, and the people told me that they spent weeks doing their due diligence and that it was legit because it was a registered South African company and other bs. Point is that this has the same symptoms.
These ppl cant be helped.. The mti cult couldnt till it collapsed around them.