Taxi men beat and strip woman

Budza

Executive Member
Mahasha said that on his way to lay a charge at the police station on Tuesday morning, he met officers who advised him to rather go to the association’s offices and lay a complaint there because the attacker was a taxi driver.
:wtf:

Absolutely useless!

F

Fudzy

Good on the association for taking actions. Police were in the wrong to suggest that A STABBING should be handled by anyone but them.

abzo

Honorary Master
Is it safe to assume that the perpetrators were African and the victim was African, intel8080?

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Taxi Association sorry for attack on woman

A woman and her taxi driver brother alleged they were assaulted by members of the Ivory Park Taxi Association after her brother was accused of stabbing a neighbour, The Star reported on Friday.

Busisiwe Ngwenya said she was dragged out of her house, beaten and stripped naked in full view of her neighbours on Saturday for questioning members of the association.

Ngwenya said three men arrived at their home and claimed to be from the association after a stabbing complaint was reported to the association instead of the police. Her brother was handcuffed in the back of a car and when she asked questions a man slapped her.

"They dragged me outside... One wanted to tear my blouse off, but couldn't and they took off my trousers and panties, opened my legs and started laughing," she said.

She said the men sped off with her brother and she opened a case of assault.

Her brother was being treated for injuries at Tembisa Hospital.

The association's spokesman Moses Matlaila said an association member was suspended after allegations that he was involved in the attack, and that they would work with the police.

"It's so disturbing... for a man to undress a woman and laugh at her. I'm very apologetic to the family... I'm sorry, so very sorry," he told the Star.

The newspaper was unable to get comment from the police.

Source : Sapa /dm/tk/jje
Date : 18 Oct 2013 08:23

Budza

Executive Member
Good on the association for taking actions. Police were in the wrong to suggest that A STABBING should be handled by anyone but them.
BS. That's not their mandate "Taking Action" is illegal. What they should have done is to refer the poor drunken fool back to the pigs.

F

Fudzy

BS. That's not their mandate "Taking Action" is illegal. What they should have done is to refer the poor drunken fool back to the pigs.
Sorry I read this :
The association's spokesman Moses Matlaila said an association member was suspended after allegations that he was involved in the attack, and that they would work with the police.
And saw it as a more positive, more constructive approach than the taxi association's usual attitude.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
"It's so disturbing... for a man to undress a woman and laugh at her. I'm very apologetic to the family... I'm sorry, so very sorry," he told the Star.
Nothing's changed, it just reflects a certain demographic's attitude towards women. No wonder we're the rape capital of the world.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Lest see what comes of this. The Taxi Ass is like the mob and SAPS are petrified of them.