• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Teacher assaulted in classroom

lived666

Executive Member
Teacher assaulted in classroom - Just another normal day I assume In South African schools.

Sigh, the will power to just walk out, I suppose when your hands are tied against these snowflake brats what are you to do?

[video]https://www.facebook.com/Tim.hlongwane.92/videos/1286540978112375/?t=0[/video]

VooDooC

And this is just one of the many reasons why our education system is in the state that it is, the teachers' hands are tied and they are not allowed to say or do anything as it will cause "emotional scarring" to the little ****.

30 years ago you would not dare to do something remotely like this or your ass will be burning for a week.

yebocan

Executive Member
there is a longer version of the incident....in it, after the teacher walks out, classmates console the girl- something definitely went down to trigger the kid's reaction...

konfab

Honorary Master
there is a longer version of the incident....in it, after the teacher walks out, classmates console the girl- something definitely went down to trigger the kid's reaction...
Post the link?

Most likely the teacher gave the kid zero for their work.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
She's going to grow up to become a typical uneducated ANC supporter... possibly even president one day with a standard two eduction.

Cr419

Executive Member
While this might be true, there are so many things this girl could have done to sort the problem out without resorting to assaulting your teacher. If that was a kid of mine she would be doing work at that teachers house for free for the rest of the year, but only after getting one hell of a smack down. Even if the teacher was a full blown adrianax type racist, it still doesn't excuse her behaviour.

yebocan

Executive Member
I feel for teachers, a godless/godforsaken profession. Having to deal with others offspring on a daily basis....I would not be able to handle it. Respect is something that is taught at home, not a teacher's responsibility to instil. How kids react to a situation is in large dependent on skills acquired in the home environment.