Teacher at elite Cape Town girls' school faces disciplinary action for slapping girl

surface

Executive Member
The teacher is not allowed to leave the classroom
I really had no idea there was a rule like this. So, teacher wait for next one to come for next lecture and then only leave?

She has had multiple disciplinary reports, but was given a further chance. And here, in my opinion is where the problem lies. The discpline must be carried out by the W Cape government, neither the teacher, principal or school can dismiss her
Where did you read this? I couldn't find related info.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
There is a post around the student having some mental disorder and she is a bully and the teacher must stay. The student must leave

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
Geez when I was in school teachers left quite often, not before threatening us with several types of ass kicking if we acted up but yeah, seems odd.
Same experience here. We were told not to burn the place down and were left many a period to our own devices. Happened quite often when we had class given by the Deputy Principal who obviously had lots on her plate. That said, we were always MORE than up to date/on schedule with the curriculum.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
To put this in another way - Last time I got a hiding was in Matric - 2008. Those darn technical drawings homework. Sometime you had it done sometimes you didnt. Still feel the pain for not doing homework.

But then you had the brats like this one - Ours was a Wayne. Such a coward. Always opted for taking detention and never sat it. And the school did nothing. But OH NO couldn`t even handle a few smaks to the arse.

Batista

Executive Member
Your comment reminds me of Bill Burr, something he said.

You just look at the action, not what happened. Not the cause leading up to the action. Assault is assault and thats it. Teacher was wrong and no questions asked.

A useless undisciplined f@ckup went to school that didn`t want to be there. So instead of walking out of school, she decided to stay and be disrespectful to the teacher.

So in this case yes assault was not criminal and is deemed worthy.

But hey you want to attack the teacher, go for it. Even the students are in support of her.
I looked at the entire video.
Kid is a schit- agreed,but a grown adult does not have the right to discipline another adults child period.An assault charge had been laid by the childs mom.

So i guess the people in support of the teacher would not mind if this was their child in the video?They would just accept that a teacher smacked their child?

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
Kid is a schit- agreed,but a grown adult does not have the right to discipline another adults child period.An assault charge had been laid by the childs mom.

So i guess the people in support of the teacher would not mind if this was their child in the video?They would just accept that a teacher smacked their child?
:laugh: if your child knew how to act, they wouldn't get a smack.

lumeer

I support the teacher. No teacher should have to be disrespected like that in their classroom.

Batista

Executive Member
:laugh: if your child knew how to act, they wouldn't get a smack.
True, again, it goes towards upbringing.
But now we are accusing parenting style and that never ends well.

So the teacher and the mom should have a fight then :D

Hellhound105

Expert Member

Correct, I would not mind after seeing the video.

P.S. I`m not trolling. I would even smack my kid after seeing the video. I`m not paying a massive amount of money to have my kid walk over the teacher or sit in class while playing on a cellphone.