Teen Arrested for School Yard Explosion

mercurial

MyBB Legend
QUEEN CREEK, Ariz. — A 15-year-old boy has been arrested for possessing a device made of drain cleaner that exploded in an Arizona school yard Monday, injuring him and seven others.

Pinal County Sheriff's spokeswoman Lt. Tamatha Villar says the boy told investigators he has been building such devices with different chemicals and reactive agents to see what happened.

Villar says three other boys and four girls at the Queen Creek school suffered minor to moderate injuries, including burns to their hands, arms and faces. One of the girls also appeared to suffer burns to her eyes.
More...

spykoss

I love these young bomb-making jedi's...always seem to blow themselves up in the process lol

daWolf

I guess the 4 guys tried to impress the 4 girls and say " Look how big my bomb is..." and then boooom, they all facked!!! Shame, kids of today!!!

Pitbull

Verboten
I used to steal Iodine crystals from the lab to make touch explosives :D Those where fun :p

Gru

We used to make fertilizer bombs on the farm
Fscking awesome fishing aid... :D

dyanamo

2 part's saltpeiter, 1 part sulfur and 1 part carbon dust (Simple gunpowder) or just mix some saltpieter with white sugar(Awsome smelling smoke "bomb") and let the fun begin. Also Potassium Permanganate + Glycerol (spontaneous flame reaction after a couple seconds) is a good one and all available at the chemist.

Disclaimer : Safe if handled correctly, dangerous if your foolish.

acidrain

Expert Member
I used to steal Iodine crystals from the lab to make touch explosives :D Those where fun :p
Aren't they called condees (spelling?) crystals. If so why waste it on a small bomb, do what i did, throw it in the pool just before a polo match :eek:

dyanamo

Aren't they called condees (spelling?) crystals. If so why waste it on a small bomb, do what i did, throw it in the pool just before a polo match :eek:
I think they would have done that with Potassium or Lithium (thrown in swimming pool). The crystals hes talking about normally explode due to pressure or direct sunlight.

dyanamo

Just out of interest and people really shouldnt try this at home but how many of you have made chlorine bombs?

Morgoth

Executive Member
small pieces of magnesium xD , chlorine bombs, oil petrol bombs, match bombs.
Sulfur, charcoal ( carbon) and saltpeter made nice gunpowder XD
we use to steel all kinds of chemicals in the lab, mix them together didnt know wtf we were doing to be honest and it made this black cloud **** during 1 experiment so bad that the class didn't smell nice for at least a week.

the list goes on :>

dyanamo

And the USA thought they had terrorists :eek:
Just for you mercurial add some polystyrine to petrol and let it dissolve. you now have your own "napalm - its not really but does the same thing with less effect" Just make sure when you lite the gooey white stuff that it doesnt get stuck to your skin! PS : great (toxic) alternative to fire lighter.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Just for you mercurial add some polystyrine to petrol and let it dissolve. you now have your own "napalm - its not really but does the same thing with less effect" Just make sure when you lite the gooey white stuff that it doesnt get stuck to your skin! PS : great (toxic) alternative to fire lighter.
Your forum nickname will not help you, should the authorities arrest you :p