Teen sex as old as dinosaurs

mercurial

MyBB Legend
very interesting.

"It's actually really common to start reproducing before you're done growing. Most animals do that. Reptiles do that. Medium- and large-sized mammals do that. Whether our parents like it or not, humans do that," Werning said.
i guess we are animals after all.

P

Picard

Is this an excuse/explanation for pedophilia??? :eek:

Consider this. 2 Days before you're 18th birthday, if you screw another 17 year old it's legal but 4 days (2 days after 18th birthday) you've allegedly changed so much that you've committed a crime.

jaygal

Pedophilia is a sickness that unloved (usually)men get when they can't find a suitable spouse. In very few cases its a woman, but most of the time its men(who look like dirty old fat guys with receeding hairlines and sweaty, beefy faces). My boyfriend is 16 and I am 19. what does it make me? with such a small age difference, nobody really knows. Im not a cradle snatcher if you guys are thinking that...

Surv0

Executive Member
big difference in maturity levels of somebody who is 19 and somebody who is 16 especially if the latter is male.
Pedophilia is a sickness but it does not come from being unloved or not being involved with somebody else. It is purely a mental problem that cannot be avoided by getting together with someone, that sickness stays, you either keep it under control or you act on it.
An old friend of mines uncle was a convicted phedophile - he was happily married with kids of his own and no apparent troubles. Phedophilia covers any sex not just males, dont generalise. Maybe you just dont hear many stories where it involved the women.
The whole law regarding ages is geared on maturity levels and making informed descisions. I think the age limit should be dropped to 16 for all involved, men and women. They will also be held accountable for any diseases contracted and pregnancies had. If you are old enough to make the descision to have sex, then you are old enough to rear a child, and old enough to take on the responsibilities.

medicnick83

Paramedic
men(who look like dirty old fat guys with receeding hairlines and sweaty, beefy faces).
jaygal, watch it! you are treading on dangerous terrority here..

You've pretty much described half the users / admins here! :D:D:D:D:D

ld13

Honorary Master
My boyfriend is 16 and I am 19. what does it make me?
What does that make you? It doesn't make you anything really. You're just a 19 year old thats going out with a 16 year old in my eyes - nothing wrong with it per se.

But...

You do know that there are a...
big difference in maturity levels of somebody who is 19 and somebody who is 16(especially if the latter is male)
...right?

JK8

Banned
Pedophilia is a sickness that unloved (usually)men get when they can't find a suitable spouse. In very few cases its a woman, but most of the time its men(who look like dirty old fat guys with receeding hairlines and sweaty, beefy faces). My boyfriend is 16 and I am 19. what does it make me? with such a small age difference, nobody really knows. Im not a cradle snatcher if you guys are thinking that...
Lol that a bit wierd....

mercurial

MyBB Legend
ffs where were all these girls/sexed up teachers when i was 16 :mad:
what kind of god is so unfair :mad: :(

Pixie22

Expert Member
If given the opportunity and validation woman do it without blinking. That has been proven in cult settings.

"(who look like dirty old fat guys with receeding hairlines and sweaty, beefy faces)"

Ofcourse because good looking guys would never have an unhealthy fascination with children. You are one of those people that judges strangers by their looks. You will probably marry some guy cause he's good looking. He will moleste your children and slowly turn into a dirty old fat guy with a receeding hairline and a sweaty beefy face.

and yes you kinda are a cradle snatcher. Im 25 and i dont mind going for 17 yr old girls. I guess im a cradle snatcher too. Its not against the law.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
i have always dated older women. i will never date anyone younger than myself.

P

Picard

I'll to be trying to get under a teacher's dress this year. The good is she's a fellow teacher and not MY teacher!!! :D

supersunbird

Honorary Master
big difference in maturity levels of somebody who is 19 and somebody who is 16 especially if the latter is male.
Pedophilia is a sickness but it does not come from being unloved or not being involved with somebody else. It is purely a mental problem that cannot be avoided by getting together with someone, that sickness stays, you either keep it under control or you act on it.
An old friend of mines uncle was a convicted phedophile - he was happily married with kids of his own and no apparent troubles. Phedophilia covers any sex not just males, dont generalise. Maybe you just dont hear many stories where it involved the women.
The whole law regarding ages is geared on maturity levels and making informed descisions. I think the age limit should be dropped to 16 for all involved, men and women. They will also be held accountable for any diseases contracted and pregnancies had. If you are old enough to make the descision to have sex, then you are old enough to rear a child, and old enough to take on the responsibilities.
Pedophilia is if you like prepubescent kids (i think that means under 13), not 15yos...

W1LDF1RE

Is this an excuse/explanation for pedophilia??? :eek:

Consider this. 2 Days before you're 18th birthday, if you screw another 17 year old it's legal but 4 days (2 days after 18th birthday) you've allegedly changed so much that you've committed a crime.
its just that there has to be a limit, im not saying its good, but you could say that all the way up to 21, they had to stop somewhere, and its normally at 18

PeterCH

Honorary Master
very interesting.

i guess we are animals after all.
Well animals leave simpler lives. It's hunt and then stuff your face, then sleep and otherwise when its mating season, mate. In addition the female suckles the young until they're basically in primary school and kicks them out thereafter. What age do animals reach though? Do they reach the 60s? the 80s? 90s? Do they need to go to school then find a job? Do they need to contribute more than brawn to the community (herd)?