Teenager faces manslaughter charge after shooting boyfriend for YouTube stunt

CAPS LOCK

Executive Member
Perez, who is pregnant, told police that Ruiz wanted to make a YouTube video of her shooting a book while he was holding it, as he believed that the book would stop the bullet

:wtf:

The gun used was a .50 calibre Desert Eagle.

Jesus, how much dumber can our species yet become...

Cray

Honorary Master
Speechless...

Perez resisted the idea of using a gun, but said Ruiz convinced her to, reported Buzzfeed.

Sounds like suicide to me.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
I watched one of those video fail compilations of people and guns on Youtube a few days ago so this doesn't really surprise me.
As someone who was brought up by a non-idiot father with an almost obsessive amount of respect for the ins-and-outs of gun safety it was a hard watch, even though no-one in that vid was killed.
This stuff is not good for my Nihilism.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Jesus, how much dumber can our species yet become...

:crylaugh: stopping a 50 cal with a book, might as well run onto the highway at night and stop a car in the fast lane with the palm of your hand, result would be the same ...

TehStranger

Executive Member
tumblr_n8q247wmjJ1tcjiheo1_400.gif

Bullet Tooth Tony: Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... **** off

Nick333

Honorary Master
:crylaugh: stopping a 50 cal with a book, might as well run onto the highway at night and stop a car in the fast lane with the palm of your hand, result would be the same ...
At close range. More like trying to stop a speeding train with a... um, book. A 50 cal round would probably still have enough energy to paint the walls behind you with your vaporized innards after exploding a book at close range.

Solarion

Honorary Master
I'd be surprised if the bullet didn't lodge itself deep into the wall behind him.