Telecoms ‘gold rush‘ leaves nothing for masses — Icasa

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
*sigh*

Think of it as an enabler that will trigger other markets to grow and produce jobs... Idiots.

Turiko

Banned
More of the same.... what I refer to as "pocket lining" I take resentment at the fact that they used "white" Actually it is a bunch of BEE beneficiaries nowadays

Juice

Expert Member
Large white-owned companies??? My word. What an arrogant generalisation. The largest company pocketing wealth at the expense of the masses is predominantly owned by the government. See sig for details. Well done ICASA. Why put one foot in your mouth when you can comfortably fit two?

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Everyone at ICASA should get fired immediately.

cookiemonster

Oh... that means Telkom must be 100% white owned? And 38% of the government is white... Hahaha!

Devill

Damned
Where do they get these baffoons?

FFS WAKE UP!!

Telkom, white owned? Sure and the Klu-Klux-Clan is black owned.....

lpvoid

And so the already rich blacks just get richer....

What a joke.

dotnerd

What the ****!!!!

cant we lodge a complaint somewhere ?

Even if this accusation would be true, it would merely be because the "non-whites" aren't capeable of doing the job. Not because they are black, but because they are simply not skilled enough. You company will go down like the titanic if you would have to wait for skilled BEE compliant personel.

I am getting so goddamned sick of this bull**** it makes me wanna cry. Always with the white supremest's !!! A BIG FAT FCK YOU ICASA!

Sorry for all the cussing, but it helps me express what i truly feel.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Jeez... do you have to go to a special University or something to be this ignorant? :eek:

This outspoken racist must have a doctorate in dumb! :sick:

Who has done the most to harm the masses in South Africa when it comes to telecommunications? Telkom

... and who has helped them by being an ineffective bunch of fence-sitting yellow-bellied spineless self-absorbed pointless collection of clowns and fools? ICASA

the masses would have more money in their pockets today and way better off if we got rid of those two massive stumbling blocks!

"large white-owned companies" my a$$! :mad:

Last edited:

dominic

Legal Expert: Telecoms
Mashile said he would be happy to see companies build their own network infrastructure, as long as they were aware of the risks. “ We will open up for whoever wants to burn his money in this market — it’s up to them to take on the big guys and live with the consequences.”
you say this but you do not mean it and almost everything you do indicates talk not walk

the main thing that ICASA has left for the masses is R1.25

Moonglum

People like that gives the blacks a bad name. But lets see how much they are getting monthly salary wise. If they are so up in arms about the "poor" blacks why dont they take a fat pay cut and give it to the community.

Moonie

HBee

Expert Member
This mentality clearly demonstrates why ICASA is useless and has achieved little to nothing. They dont give a hoot about the consumers they are supposed to protect. They only care about who should get the consumers money.

Debbie

Banned
Paris Mashile is as racist and race-obsessed as they come.... cara, rpm, w1z4rd.... remember that one little "get together" we had, and all the guy would speak about was race issues?!

icyrus

Executive Member
Paris Mashile is as racist and race-obsessed as they come.... cara, rpm, w1z4rd.... remember that one little "get together" we had, and all the guy would speak about was race issues?!
Like every other person in our government. The level of stupidity on display in government nowadays can only be classified as mental retardation. Run of the mill idiocy no longer explains it.

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Exactly - Offer BEE shares to implement this racist policy and let the SKILLED people build the company, whether they are black, white, brown, asian etc.

Sadly, Mashile has shown he is nothing more than a low self esteem struggle mentality victim with no idea that his job is to regulate telecomms, not the wealth of a certain race group.

HakSaw

What is the chairman of the Independent Communications Authority of SA's annual salary again??