Telkom - 96 Hour Notice Of A Final Demand

gseptember69

I just got a email with this heading now from a company called Nudebt, firstly I never had a Telkom fixed line and secondly Telkom paid me R11000 in November because I had overpaid previously.
Any ideas how to respond to these idiots.

Regards
Grant

cavedog

Honorary Master
If it's with Nudebt it means you are already blacklisted btw.

Good luck with that fight. Try contacting NuDebt they are the debt collectors for Telkom and will have all your info.

sutekj

I also got the same one today. I actually had a line, but cancelled long ago. They've already reported me to credit agencies, and I've been denied loans because of it.

Guess I'm going to have to lawyer up.

xbxbau5

Just my input, we've just received an sms from VVM debt collectors about an outstanding amount on our Telkom Line, which was cancelled last year July - we still have the reference number for this.

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member
I just got a email with this heading now from a company called Nudebt, firstly I never had a Telkom fixed line and secondly Telkom paid me R11000 in November because I had overpaid previously.
Any ideas how to respond to these idiots.

Regards
Grant
Collecting money super fast and accurate from a user, but then when the user Complain or Cancell, he runs himself in a brick wall. Obviously its not in your means to do their work for them, so a failure to cancell just as fast is more than just a failure.
This behaviour is one of the Symptoms of modern corruption.

I did this week a DIAG from my ADSL router, their port did not liked it and freezed, no sync. To my surprise the call centre actually functioned and sorted it out within 5 minutes, that was a surprise, maybe you must complain again properly.