Telkom Big Deal – 10GB LTE for R139 and no contracts required

Dan C

Honorary Master
Will stick with my pre-paid sim and use Mo'Nice. Currently getting allnet 15 GB for R170 for a month.

system32

Expert Member
Last edited:

GlibReaper

for 10GB at 139, il bite.
would have taken it out today, but im holding out for the end of the month and see if black friday can save me a few pennies.
This.
With month-to-month as an option, I'm very keen. But I'm hoping that the South African shops will shock me and actually have good Black Friday options this year.

wernervn

for 10GB at 139, il bite.
I almost took this offer but ended up going for CellC's R150 for 15GB anytime data (no router), since I already have a router. It was part of their Data Democracy deals...

cool_gi

I almost took this offer but ended up going for CellC's R150 for 15GB anytime data (no router), since I already have a router. It was part of their Data Democracy deals...
not a bad deal. literally R11 more for the xtra 5gb

Visser

Expert Member
Does anyone know if you can get this deal on a nano-sim, which you can put into your iPhone without a contract? How will you recharge the next month? Is there an option somewhere?

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Telkom has stated that the month-to-month option was a mistake that was made on the website.

“The November deal on all other mediums – in-store materials, print, etc. – is on the 24-month contract,” said Telkom.

“We have honoured the offer for those who applied while it was on the website, and have corrected it to be consistent with all other mediums.”

GlibReaper

Telkom has stated that the month-to-month option was a mistake that was made on the website.

“The November deal on all other mediums – in-store materials, print, etc. – is on the 24-month contract,” said Telkom.

“We have honoured the offer for those who applied while it was on the website, and have corrected it to be consistent with all other mediums.”
Aaargh!!! Black Friday it is.

Swa

Honorary Master
Cell C 200GB prepaid for R1999. Really what is everybody thinking with these table scraps?

MidnightWizard

Expert Member
WWeeellll

I can CONFIRM
Rushed off to Telkom Direct shop at the mall this morning
Had a BIG fight with them -- I told them that MYBB had put it up in BLACK and WHITE on their website
Was told -- we can ONLY offer what is on the system
and
There is NO month to month ONLY 24x CONTRACT !

I think SOMEONE needs to make RECOMPENSE .....
What is the name and contact details of that ( foreign dude ? ) at TELKOM that is in charge of these marketing specials ?
I REALLY need to get in contact with him .......

Swa

Honorary Master
You were making as if this deal was table scraps and has no use, right? I was pointing it has it's negatives too. I love my 10GB pm deal from Telkom.
It is table scraps compared to R10/GB that lasts for a year. Not my fault you have some esoteric apps that may use hundreds of gigabytes.

cr@zydude

Executive Member
Cell C 200GB prepaid for R1999. Really what is everybody thinking with these table scraps?
It's great if you have good Cell C coverage. Unfortunately, I and others have received pathetic support when our speeds dropped to unusable levels.

wernervn

doesnt look like its on offer any longer
I signed up by submitting a call back request on the web site, and when the agent phoned me back I asked for the 15GB deal, even though it was no longer available on the site. I was signed up - no problems.

In light of the fact that the Telkom deal is also subject to a 24-month contract, I think the Cell C deal is much better.

I am currently struggling to get a refund from Telkom for my landline which was cancelled in March, but they deducted money until August.

I also cancelled my LTE on Sept, and they've invoiced me for Nov already, another cancellation battle I'll have to fight with them. Stay away from any Telkom contract if you have the option...