Telkom billing is the most useless department

Pnmgi1

Telkom makes extra money from penalty fees. They agree with you on a debit order but don't actually debit your account on the agreed date. After a couple of days they send you a massage that your account is in areas and immediate payment is required. Once you pay the account manually, they charge a penalty fee for late payment. I have called them several times whereby different information has been provided. The other thing is that they like lumping instalments together whereby the monthly premium is never the same. Their statement will have a zero balance at some point and in the next month you find that the previous month's balance has been added to the current month, plus a penalty fee.

epah

Expert Member
Worse than the cancellation department? you should create a poll

Kung Fu Porkchop

Expert Member
No I agree, the billing department is a lot worse than the cancellations department. I had no problems with cancelling my line with them a few months ago. Their billing department on the other han..., they might as well close the whole thing. Then again, you can say the same for the entirety of Telkom