Telkom cable has fallen off pole and is laying in my garden

ronald911

Expert Member
info@openserve.co.za

Attach some pictures (but not 5 million like some fools on Whatsapp, 3 to 4 at most, 1 or 2 normally should suffice)

Also sent an email to this address this morning.
Noticed 2 days ago the fibre termination box fell off the pole and is hanging by grace on a few fibre strings. Connection still going strong, though.. but I'd rather have them put it back securely now, rather than having it break off completely and be without a new connection for a few days.

Let's see if they the respond this week.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Noticed 2 days ago the fibre termination box fell off the pole and is hanging by grace on a few fibre strings. Connection still going strong, though.. but I'd rather have them put it back securely now, rather than having it break off completely and be without a new connection for a few days.

December boss, don't have such high expectations. If they do reply, pleasant suprise.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Openserve has moved into a freeze period like most other Fibre Network operators.

Until 6 January 2021 there is limited number of operations that still take place. New orders are very limited and depends on the area and available contractors that might be willing to install. There might be delays in line activations after installations if the installations take place close to Christmas or New years.

Major network changes are put on hold.

Only faults will be attended but by a limited number of technicians that might cause delays.

supersunbird

Honorary Master

Anything happen yet @ronald911 ?