Telkom cancellation

Hi. I’ve been struggling for 6 months now trying to cancel my Telkom ADSL & telephone line. I am still getting billed every month. Any advice/recommendations as to whom I can contact?
I have forwarded our record of correspondence to social [MENTION=148423]Telkom[/MENTION] and hp@telkom in June. We got billed again yesterday.
Due to this “outstanding account” I was denied a home loan by FNB...

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Hi. I’ve been struggling for 6 months now trying to cancel my Telkom ADSL & telephone line. I am still getting billed every month. Any advice/recommendations as to whom I can contact?
I have forwarded our record of correspondence to social [MENTION=148423]Telkom[/MENTION] and hp@telkom in June. We got billed again yesterday.
Due to this “outstanding account” I was denied a home loan by FNB...
There now have a online process, this post is about my experience:

https://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showth...m-services?p=21873443&highlight=#post21873443

maumau

Honorary Master
This is disgusting :( to be denied a homeloan due to their inefficiency.

The banks should be made aware of what Telkom are up to. It has to be intentional, surely nobody can be that stupid.

This is disgusting :( to be denied a homeloan due to their inefficiency.

The banks should be made aware of what Telkom are up to. It has to be intentional, surely nobody can be that stupid.
Mybroadband is not doing enough in this regard, IMO. They should do more to raise awareness.