Telkom CEO in car licence scandal

Telkom CEO in car licence cloning scandal

Telkom CEO Sipho Maseko is implicated in an investigation into a car licence cloning scandal

DISGUSTING!!!

Your the CEO of the biggest South African Telecommunications company, and you have to resort to fraud to avoid paying your "Speeding fines" , DO YOU NOT GET A SIX FIGURE SALERY, DO WE NOT PAY YOU ENOUGH, DO YOU NOT SCREW US OVER ENOUGH WITH HIGH PRICES AND SLOW DELIVERY, SHOULD WE PAY YOUR SPEEDING FINES TOO?

DISGUSTING!!!

Your the CEO of the biggest South African Telecommunications company, and you have to resort to fraud to avoid paying your "Speeding fines" , DO YOU NOT GET A SIX FIGURE SALERY, DO WE NOT PAY YOU ENOUGH, DO YOU NOT SCREW US OVER ENOUGH WITH HIGH PRICES AND SLOW DELIVERY, SHOULD WE PAY YOUR SPEEDING FINES TOO?

+1 I used to be a fan of what he was doing at Telkom but how do you respect somebody like this,its not like he cant afford to pay his e-tolls and speeding fines,idiot is cheating just because he can even though he literally earns MILLIONS.

If it was plain old Piet or Sipho down the road earning minimum wage its still wrong but slightly understandable,but when a millionaire does something like this then its really on a whole different level.It should be made into a huge issue I hope.

P.s I would be perfectly fine with him not paying his e-tolls out of principle but using somebody else as a scape goat is not acceptable.

Last edited:
Don't blame him, the ANC is like an exclusive club and they just can't help themselves ..

DISGUSTING!!!

What sort of mindset is at work, thinking you can get away with it...and why the hell would you want to put yourself in such a position/drama..for the love of all that is holy, you getting a above decent income!

Innocent until proven guilty. I have shares in Telkom. :whistling:

*puts on flame suit*

Dude is a real joke. No smoke without fire he did it and he knows

Once a fraud.....always

Innocent until proven guilty. I have shares in Telkom. :whistling:

*puts on flame suit*

Isn's this the same dude who quickly jettisoned out of Vodacom for some credit card fraud , involving an overseas trip with a " niece" ?

Don't blame him, the ANC is like an exclusive club and they just can't help themselves ..

Get over yourself! what does the ANC have to do with this? You jump at the slightest chance to drag politics into something completely unrelated. He should face the music: stupid, greedy, arrogant and downright criminal.

I have to admit, Im quite a fan of Sipho, However, If you can afford a Land Rover - Why the flip can't you afford the speeding fines, and why are you getting them anyway? Like... When you see a camera... Slow down! Maybe it was E-Tolls that he wasn't paying and it got blown out of context.. If it is E-tolls, Good! Carry on Sipho!

I have to admit, Im quite a fan of Sipho, However, If you can afford a Land Rover - Why the flip can't you afford the speeding fines, and why are you getting them anyway? Like... When you see a camera... Slow down! Maybe it was E-Tolls that he wasn't paying and it got blown out of context.. If it is E-tolls, Good! Carry on Sipho!

I'm all for not paying e-tolls and I will never pay until a judge threatens me with jail time but the difference is I don't go around making the person that bought my last car responsible for them by using my old plates , thats just not on and I hope he is charged.

I'm all for not paying e-tolls and I will never pay until a judge threatens me with jail time but the difference is I don't go around making the person that bought my last car responsible for them by using my old plates , thats just not on and I hope he is charged.

I do agree with you, However, I think there is more to the story that the journalist's aren't reporting to blow it out of context to make a good story. Or it could be 100% correct, in that case he must get a hefty fine, Wouldn't agree with Jail Time, as then there would have to be a new Telkom CEO, and then we're all screwed as Sipho is definitely making a positive change in Telkom and I've seen it out of personal experience on numerous occasions. Although, We're talking about the Telkom CEO here... His salary is 1 bar a month, He surely can afford a few speeding fines.. Ignore the E-Tolls though :D

Back