Telkom Deal of note

N@t3

Agreed.

I really wouldn't mind and have tried to get it;

• Call backs don't happen
• Online application does nothing (no response from Telkom)
• Facebook guys don't respond but it's basically a BOT that goes in circles
• Twitter is same as FB.

Ag well. :(
Telkom are super useless via the Telephone and Online, I had to instore.

medicnick83

Paramedic
Just break the sticker if you plan on doing an upgrade.

If I run into any issues, I'm going to Mustek direct anyways - check the box, it comes from Mustek.

But someone once told me, if you take the sticker off completely and there is no sign of the sticker there - was it ever there? Create reasonable doubt. LOL

animehero

Expert Member
Just break the sticker if you plan on doing an upgrade.

If I run into any issues, I'm going to Mustek direct anyways - check the box, it comes from Mustek.

But someone once told me, if you take the sticker off completely and there is no sign of the sticker there - was it ever there? Create reasonable doubt. LOL
Lol awesome, I like this haha. Will do, thanks man

medicnick83

Paramedic
Just always keep in mind - places like Mustek will gladly honor the warranty if the laptop isn't in "bad" condition.

You can't take a laptop to a place and ask them to honor a warranty when the laptop looks like it has been thrown around.

This is why I look after and treat all my stuff with much love - I bought a keyboard skin for the laptop - a laptop cover etc - when it's not being used, it goes in a cover in the laptop bag.
I clean the screen all the time with proper stuff - if there is issues with the keypad, when Mustek see this laptop, it will be like I just got it yesterday.

medicnick83

Paramedic
Just got this via e-mail (now!)

Dear Customer Nicholas
Telkom SA appreciates your online order request. Kindly note that your request will commence with a pre-credit approval and you will be contacted by our online team within 48 hours to confirm your order. Please note that your order will only be issued once you have been contacted by our online sales team. We look forward to being of assistance.
Regards,
The Telkom Team

:D

Saba'a

Executive Member
Just got this via e-mail (now!)

Dear Customer Nicholas
Telkom SA appreciates your online order request. Kindly note that your request will commence with a pre-credit approval and you will be contacted by our online team within 48 hours to confirm your order. Please note that your order will only be issued once you have been contacted by our online sales team. We look forward to being of assistance.
Regards,
The Telkom Team

:D
Weird got 2 of those after they said they would stop calling me.

I advised them I'm tired of ordering and then no record of the order being placed.

Sadly Telkom systems not integrated it seems.

Last edited: