"Telkom didn't pay me, so I switched off their tower"

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
"Telkom didn't pay me, so I switched off their tower"

A frustrated property owner switched off the Telkom cellphone tower on his property after the mobile network failed to pay him for electricity and rental.

The property is a commercial building in Glenhazel, Johannesburg. Telkom previously reached an agreement with the owner to mount a base station on the building, allowing it to provide improved coverage in the area.

Bad1

vodascum slowly crippling Telkom because it's a threat to sh!ty eurozone shareholders, don't believe me watch how Telkom will end up like cellc and this country will only be left with vodascum and Mtn dog crap, that's how these 2 companies control prices in South Africa, private companies are worse than the great Guptas,

upup

Executive Member
What sometimes happen, it person is not a vendor on there system, or new rules, you get thrown off. Seen this plenty off times.

Reactions: Yuu

boboudts

vodascum slowly crippling Telkom because it's a threat to sh!ty eurozone shareholders, don't believe me watch how Telkom will end up like cellc and this country will only be left with vodascum and Mtn dog crap, that's how these 2 companies control prices in South Africa, private companies are worse than the great Guptas,

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
https://secure-rx-shop.net/product/prozac.html?track=c1 might help.

Swa

Honorary Master
If Telkom loses it will be their own fault. They cornered the market at one time but then returned to their old expensive ways. With the inflexibility of Vodacom and MTN to reduce prices they could have captured the market by now.

grok

Honorary Master
Surprised??? Another government soe not paying their bills......
Next up, massive bailouts. I mean they probably thinking here we are hard at work why should Eskom have all the rape-the-taxpayer fun?