Telkom early uograde

Qazas

Just checking if anyone has done an early upgrade with a telkom recently. I am due for one now on month 22. So far I have asked asked 2 telkom sales guys and they both promise me that I won't be paying off the old device for the remaining 2 months and that the new contract will start immediately canceling the previous one. They call it a loyalty perk. Not sure I trust them.

rph72

Executive Member
Don't trust them. You will be paying your new device for 26 months if you don't do another early upgrade.

Qazas

Don't trust them. You will be paying your new device for 26 months if you don't do another early upgrade.
Thanks. I'm so disappointed how they can lie straight to your face. Especially since the new device will be more expensive.

marioat1

Expert Member
Just checking if anyone has done an early upgrade with a telkom recently. I am due for one now on month 22. So far I have asked asked 2 telkom sales guys and they both promise me that I won't be paying off the old device for the remaining 2 months and that the new contract will start immediately canceling the previous one. They call it a loyalty perk. Not sure I trust them.
Did this in October last year, Bill changed right away to the new tariff, for 24 months