Telkom FreeMe 2GB Contract but still paying for Telkom-to-Telkom Calls?

jeevadotnet

Hi All

I've got 3x Telkom FreeMe Contracts; 2 for my parents & 1 for me.

I've noticed that my parents x 2 FreeME 1GB contracts doesn't get billed for Telkom-to-Telkom calls, however my FreeMe 2GB contract gets billed for all Telkom-to-Telkom calls. The reason why we got Telkom is so that we can phone each other and our business Telkom numbers without incurring additional charges.

The FUP is 3000 Minutes but I hardly even phone 60 minutes a month or so.

I went backwards on my invoices and see I get charged on everyone for them for Telkom-to-Telkom calls

Any ideas?

jeevadotnet

So after talking to about 10 people + 3 live chats from Telkom website the last couple of days, I finally got someone to give me an answer.

I pay for Sharecall 086x numbers. (which I guess are my calls to CoCT because of my R130 000 water bill, post earthquake).

I could have figured this out and save myself a lot of time if they offered to send me detailed billing statements every month.

But what an ordeal, every single Telkom consultant gave me a different answer:
- You're out of contract (nope, since post 24m contract it still continues month per month)
- The 3000 FUP minutes is no longer available (nope, its only 1500 FUP minutes for new contracts)
- I'm out of bundle.... (nope, i hardly phone, how can i spend 50 hours of telkom to telkom calls per month)
- Looking at the wrong number on the contract
- Explaining to me that i'm phoning OTHER SA networks