Telkom Freeme Family voice usage summary

iWish

Is anybody experiencing weird behavior on the Telkom App? Normally I get a summary for my included 300 mins saying I used x mins out of the 300. Lately it is showing an amount of 12139 mins left and 160 mins used. What’s up with that?

Could be part of that Telkom system failure that started last week that is still rumbling around - they also did say they are giving people 1gb of data valid for 2 days because of it...

iWish

Basically even when I phone Telkom numbers it uses my off net minutes. Cal centre can’t help because according to them they cannot see the problem.

iWish

The issue has not been resolved. Telkom is struggling to believe my bold claims and all they can do is log a call to IT. I’ve logged 4 calls now but no one is following up with me.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
I never used to have how many on-net minutes I had, May 30th was my last check.

Now I have 2998 minutes and 54 seconds available. Interesting that they now show this. (checked about a minute ago)

marioat1

Yip. I’ve been on this contract for over a year now. Same habits, same Telkom numbers that I phone every month.
What I mean is, are you sure the numbers you're dialing are still on telkom. Install truecaller or similar to verify as many landline numbers have moved off network

I've been experiencing major issues with them on my freeme family 30GB plan; particularly this month. It appears that Telkom to Telkom calls are being deducted from my ordinary minutes allowance. My allocations of minutes to the different sims doesn't seem to be working - all sims have total access to the general pool. Went into store and they're clueless. I think these plans are great value - but I'm pulling out my hair with all this nonsense. App and website have never been of any use - stuck making allocations on iffy USSD, but now even that is acting up!

iWish

I've been experiencing major issues with them on my freeme family 30GB plan; particularly this month. It appears that Telkom to Telkom calls are being deducted from my ordinary minutes allowance. My allocations of minutes to the different sims doesn't seem to be working - all sims have total access to the general pool. Went into store and they're clueless. I think these plans are great value - but I'm pulling out my hair with all this nonsense. App and website have never been of any use - stuck making allocations on iffy USSD, but now even that is acting up!
Thought it was just me. Logged 4 calls. Telkom has no idea. Big problem for me as my free 300 off-net minutes are almost up meaning I am going to start paying. According to Telkom I have not made 1 phone cal to a Telkom nr. Just not the case. I phone Telkom mobile and Telkom land line numbers everyday.