Terms and Conditions
• Agent-based software needs to be loaded on all devices subscribing to the service
• Each site’s firewall needs to be configured to allow outbound traffic on port 5721
• Certain Audit information is only available on Tier 1 devices (eg. Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo) due to those vendors embedding device information in the computer’s BIOS
• Virus and malware removal is excluded
• Contract term 24 months
• End point device should be under manufacturer warranty
• All software media should be made available and legally licenced
• Operating systems should be current or under support with Vendor (Microsoft, Apple)
• Customer application support is excluded
• Any additional devices added to the contract will run concurrently with date of first signed contract
• Telkom will be the single point of contact for faults relating to 3rd party services provisioned and billed by BCX
• Device upgrades will be charged a provisioning flat rate fee of R995* for data transfer (max data transfer of 50GB)
• Supported devices will form part of BCX CMDB. Any work on out of contract devices will be at a rate of R550* per call out plus R450* an hour thereafter. (Call out fee would apply to metropolitan areas; outlying areas will be quoted for in advance)
• Field support calls and nuisance calls which are not be covered by the services provided by IT Monitor and will be billed at R550* per callout
• Services offered are provisioned in accordance with the IT Monitor Package chosen
• Next working day response SLA
• The contract will be based on the fixed initial device count for the contract term
• If the customer chooses to increase the device count, the additional devices would be billed on a month to month basis, however the billing would not go below the initial contract agreement
• This offer is only available to registered legal entities.
• Where support can be provided remotely, field support engineers will not be sent to site
• All connectivity and bandwidth usage for client’s account
• BCX is not responsible for any client data loss
• Support is provided during normal working hours (08h00-17h00) on normal working days.
• Power and connectivity to be checked and confirmed as working 100% before any support
call is logged.
• No backup or loan equipment will be provided in the event of equipment failure
• End of life or out of warranty equipment will be supported on a best effort basis and not
subject to any SLA.
• Field support is up to a 50km radius from a major centre. Travel greater than 50km will be
billed for the additional time and travel charges.
• *All prices exclude VAT
• Errors and omissions excluded
• Terms and Conditions subject to change at any time