Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Does this include sending videos, voice calling and sending other attachments because if not, what is the point of having a 2GB option. You will never burn through that with just text.

BCR

Expert Member
Makes more sense to just get a 3 +3 GB = R49 Telkom LTE bundle (or 7.5 + 7.5 - R99) and you can use it on WhatsApp or anything else on your smartphone.

Or a bigger combo used in a router at home & send some Telkom data to a 2nd SIM in the phone for use when out & about - exactly what I plan on doing from next month.

Swa

Honorary Master
R2/GB from Cell C. Really why would I pay normal bundle prices for restricted usage?

Joseph matane

Mybroadband please test this bundles I brought 250MB for R15 yesterday (31days validation) I can't access Telegram when I open the App it plays this trick "Telegram then Connecting then Telegram" is clear you can't connect to telegram they said it support Facebook Messenger it doesn't I can't send simple text via Messenger it keeps saying "Sending" forever I can't call my contacts via Messenger the call won't connect at all the only working App is WhatsApp text go through calls connect and ring
I don't care about WeChat, Line, Viber and Signal but Facebook Messenger and Telegram is important to me worse calling 135 you can't get human being agent is chatbot option only
Please help us by testing it tlhe mybroadband journalists

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Does this include sending videos, voice calling and sending other attachments because if not, what is the point of having a 2GB option. You will never burn through that with just text.
Chicks will

BCR

Expert Member
135 apply to all Vodacom MTN Telkom and Cell C
I just tested Cell C (currently 2nd SIM on my phone) - if I call it, it gets ended immediately & a USSD fails.

But it's a Home Connecta Flexi SIM, so maybe other packages will work on Cell C with that number.