Telkom LIT Android media box - Tips/Tricks/Apps thread

Xiphos

If tried it before with not much luck can't remember if osmc Linux distro has an ESN number as with the android build.

But that said it was on a old pi2.
Might work now would love to know if someone has tried it yet.

cpu.

Executive Member
In Kodi (for those not knowing) the remote select/OK button bring up the pause and stop buttons and other options during playback, depending on the addon.

Spacebar/p is pause on a keyboard, x is stop.
If you press escape/back and end up with the video still playing in the background, press tab or look bottom left and press the indicated direction (keyboard or remote) to bringup options side menu (m key) and select the arrows-pointing-in-4-directions-icon next to skip at the bottom.

While in the side menu (in the menus), set the viewtype (how the movie/series content is displayed) to your preference. Mine is Poster.

koos

Just get a cheap second hand Chromecast plugged into another HDMi port, and powered from the USB port on the TV.
My problem is that I need a device with an ethernet port as the wi-fi signal is very weak in the room where my TV is located.

Straw786

Yes Telkom LIT box made by SDMC, Tested this on all 3 of my Lit Boxes.
This is what i have done:

So after kodi 19 is installed with the Netflix add-on successfully installed go to the Netflix add-on open it up
Go to add-on settings
Change to Expert mode
Go down to Expert
Scroll to ESN / Widevine settings and open
Click reset and the ESN will appear
Click on Change ESN
Change the NFANDROID2 to NFANDROID1 leave the rest and click OK
Make sure Widevine is on Disabled this will leave it on L1
Click Apply changes
and ok

Try playing a video on the add-on
My Kodi doesn't have Netflix add on. How can I get the Netflix add on?

Xiphos

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
It's plasticy, but after 6 months of being dropped and abused, still like brand new and functions without hitch.

Also, Google sell the remotes separately of you need to replace them.

I am intrigued with this, showmax and dstv now working on the chromecast ?

Cookyrag

Thank you so much for the Kodi add on fix. Saved having to buy a new box for R1300. Works perfectly, even accepted username and password login, so no need for auth key fix

Xiphos

Thank you so much for the Kodi add on fix. Saved having to buy a new box for R1300. Works perfectly, even accepted username and password login, so no need for auth key fix
Cudos to the Devs at kodi and CastagnaIT for their development work they have done to make it possible.